• 2 •

Ayo Hitman Author introduces, Hit It the BACK STORY (prologue) of this ff. Noraero sangdaebang-ui giseon-eul japhae.

.

.

.

Hwang Y/N is living with the Kim family since last 3 years after her mother's death

Hwang Y/N is living with the Kim family since last 3 years after her mother's death. Mrs. Hwang and Mrs. Kim were highschool bestfriends, they often visited eachother. Y/N's father died in a car crash when she was only 9 and after Mrs. Hwang, there was no one expect The Kims.

It took her few months to open up to everyone in the house. Mr. And Mrs. Kim treats her like their own daughter as they don't have one, and she also calls them Mom and Dad because why not? They treat her good and are the only family to her now.

Being The only heir of her mother's company she decided to merge it with The Kim's, the leading company in every aspect. Now she is the Director of the subunit.

Kim Taeyoung, the youngest son is the same age of Y/N and a brother figure for her

Kim Taeyoung, the youngest son is the same age of Y/N and a brother figure for her. They go to the same University which is under The Kim Corporations' trust. The school and the company have the distance of just 4 blocks between them.

 The school and the company have the distance of just 4 blocks between them

Kim Taehyung, the 25 year old eldest son is the CEO in his Dad's company. He is cold to everyone but has a soft side only for his closed ones. Mr. Kim is the Chairman of The Kim Corporations.

Author: saw the irony? The younger brother is a 'young' and the older is a 'hyung'

Hahahahaha! ...OK sorry ...let's continue.

.

.

.

Ignoring the age gap between Y/N and Taehyung, they make a good pair of Bestfriends. They met eachother for the first time in the hospital, on the day Mrs. Hwang died.

Y/N is a fragile yet crazy, cute and sassy girl. She keeps herself reserved and that's the reason, students at her school thinks that she is cold. But she has a whole different aura when she is at the company making employees think that she is full of charisma. Boys at school and the young male employees at the company are whipped for her. The best part about her is that she can never see anyone sad, she willingly help strangers and pass a smile to unknown people if she caught them starting at her, smiling like an idiot. It's just her nature.

Spending an year with Y/N, Taehyung fell for her but shrugged off his feelings saying-

"It's just an attraction."

".........maybe?"

Being rich and handsome made many women try to seduce him but they failed miserably because of his cold attitude towards them. Some female staffs envy Y/N because she is the only girl Taehyung is soft to.

Spending 3 years under the same roof didn't helped him at all with his feelings.

Her smile, her doe eyes, her baby pink lips, the way she unintentionally pouts while doing her Maths' assignments because she hates Mathematics. The way she keeps the household warm and lively by her weird and cute acts. Eventually these made him fall for her deeper.
It took him a lot of time to realise that the feeling he is trying to deny is called

Love.

He didn't confess in the fear of ruining their friendship.

He just can't...

Afterall, she is the first girl to make him feel all this tingling things, his heart does a sprint race whenever they are too close to eachother. He can feel a whole zoo flying in his stomach whenever she touches him.

He can't let their friendship get affected by his feelings when she sees him just as an awesome bestfriend.

Which is true at some point.

And in all of these, their age gap played a major role.

.

.

.

.

If you liked it, vote plz. 👉👈