• 5 •

"How much more time you need, Y/N?" Shouted Taeyoung for the nth time from downstairs as everyone was ready except the birthday girl.

"One minute!" Y/N replied the same from last 15 minutes.

"You are saying the same fro-" Taehyung got cut as the door of Y/N's room opened revealing a beauty in a stunning black dress. Every surrounding got blurred for him.

Byeol bichi naerinda
Sha la la la la la~

"Let's go" Y/N's voice snapped him out of his lala world.

This didn't went unnoticed by his parents.
"You are looking beautiful, princess" said Mr. Kim as he kept his hand on her head, caressing it. Y/N smiled saying- "thanks dad and you are looking handsome as ever."

They started walking out as Mrs. Kim pulled Taehyung, letting everyone else go out before. "Taehyung.....I want to ask you something." "Yeah, mom?" He replied in confusion.

"Promise me that you will answer the truth."

"Umm...yeah, I promise."

"Do you love Y/N?

He stood there being in utter shock and just kept starting in his mother's eyes.
"More than a best friend?" She added later. He didn't knew what to reply.

"Mom-"

"Truth Taehyung." She cut his words in wait of a truthful answer to her question.

Letting out a sigh gazing at the floor, he again looked into Mrs. Kim's hopeful eyes.
"Yes..." It came out more like a whisper but enough to be audible.

Mrs. Kim's lips curved into a smile as she felt on cloud7 and said-"We'll get you both married soon son, I'll talk to Y/N at the dinner."

"NO!" He opposed.

The lady flinched."Why not? You love her, so what's wrong?" Concern was all over her face.

"I do....*he sighed before continuing* ...I do but she doesn't. I don't want to marry her when she doesn't feel anything for me."

"Should I talk to her?"

"No! Don't!"

"I just want to see you happy, my child. We ain't getting young but old. I want to see you happily married with your love."

"Mom, I understand you ....but please don't say anything infront of her."

"Is it wrong to wish to see your child happily married before I die?" She almost yelled as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Mom...please unde-" he got cut.

"Hey, why you two are still here? Let's go its getting late." Y/N said as she saw the mother-son discussing something. Taehyung flinched at her voice as his face went pale at the thought that she heard their conversation.

Mrs. Kim immediately wiped her cheek and turned to Y/N with a fake small smile."W-why are you here?"

"Oh...I forgot my clutch" She replied raising her hand in air holding the purse. She slightly frowned looking at their faces but the smile never left her lips.

Taehyung heaved a long sigh.

"Let's go Mom.....Taehyung, lets go!" She came towards them and dragged them outside.