• 4 •

They reached home and Y/N ran out of the car, not waiting for Taehyung. He just sighed and told a guard to park his car, following Y/N inside.

"Oh dear, are you fine? Taeyoung told us everything." Said Mrs. Kim. "I'm fine mom, see." Y/N replied and twirled like a doll which made everyone smile except one.

Taehyung was just standing there not caring about anything going on. "Dad, see your son is angry with me...he is even not talking.." Y/N complained to Mr. Kim with a pout.

"Why are you angry Taehyung? It was not her fault." Said Mr. Kim which was only replied by an eye roll by Taehyung as he walked away towards his room.

"Meanie" Y/N muttered, rolling her lower lip downwards.

"Then go use your secret weapon, dumbo ...and bring that bestie of yours to have dinner fast." Taeyoung said and pushed her towards Taehyung's room.

With a lot of courage Y/N knocked two times on the door and entered the room after hearing 'come in' in a cold voice.

She peeked inside and saw Taehyung standing in the balcony. He was already changed into his sweatshirts and pants.

Gulping down her saliva before, she finally said "Umm..Taehyung, are you angry with me?"

No reply.

Y/N slowly reached her hands to Taehyung's sweatshirt's arm, holding and swaying it from left to right."You know it was not my mistake, then why are you angry?" She whined with puppy eyes.

Yes, her secret weapon- Puppy eyes which always work on Taehyung, no matter what.

Taehyung let out a long sigh before speaking "I'm angry because who told you to get into a fight? What if you got hurt, idiot." he flicked the younger's forehead.

"Oww..that hurts" Y/N said while rubbing her forehead.

"You are the one who taught me self defence, then nothing can happen to me." she said giggling which felt like music to the elder's ears.

"Let's go" said the younger

"Where?"

"Where what? Dinner"

"You all go eat, I don't have an appetite."

"Yah! Taehyung!... let's go na~"

"Yah? I'm older than you, dumbo."

Y/N rolled her eyes and hopped on Taehyung's back. His breath hitched as she wrapped her hands around his neck and put her chin on his shoulder but her next words made a PANG! sound inside his heart.

"You won't listen to your bestfriend?"

A bestfriend.

That's all he was for her.

B.E.S.T.F.R.I.E.N.D.

"Ow...yah, Y/N. Leave my hairs." He hissed as the younger pulled his hairs in her small fists.

"You eating dinner or not?"

"Yes! Now leave my poor hairs."

"Nah, give me a piggyback ride to the dinning hall..till then I won't let go of your hairs"

Taehyung widened his eyes and turned his head to look at her.

"What?....don't look at me like that. I know I'm pretty." Said Y/N with sarcastic expression.