HOA: COMMEMORATION

Tumalikod ako sa kanila, pinipigilan ko ang kung anong emosyon na nararamdaman ko ngayon

Tumalikod ako sa kanila, pinipigilan ko ang kung anong emosyon na nararamdaman ko ngayon. I heard Krio calling my name pero hindi ko ito pinansin. He run after me. Hinawakan niya ako sa braso. My eyes are on his hands while holding my shoulder.

" Sadi, let's talk later."  aniya nito sabay duro nang kanyang daliri.

" I'm tired. I need to rest." 'yon lang ang nasabi ko saka ko kinuha ang kamay niya sa braso ko at agad-agad nagmadali papuntang kwarto. Pagpasok ko nang kwarto napahiga ako. I looked at the ceilings. I don't know why but tears started to fall in my eyes.

"Why do I need to feel this? I shouldn't feel this. I promised myself that my heart only belongs to Klio. Why do my heart beats for a person I didn't even know when exactly we met? When we started to talk? Even remembering his name? I can't even remember that he exist after this? Why? "

Napatakip ako nang mukha ko. Sobrang naguguluhan na ako.

|| KRIOGRI'S POV ||

I knew that moment it stopped. That kiss was my first. I feel butterflies in me to be honest. It's been a month since we were together. She maybe rude at me but I have that soft spot for her. I respect woman a lot and it doesn't supposed to happened like that but it was an accident. Leyra's my first kiss.

Sadi. I respect her as a woman but I wasn't expecting that she will did that. I was really in shocked. It was a mistake. After that I looked at Leyra, suddenly leaving. I don't know but I noticed something in her.

" Sadi, why did you do that?"  I confronted her.

" You didn't like it?" she said in confusion.

" Do you think I would react like this, if I liked that? No!" I angrily said to her.

" Who gave you consent to do that?" I added.
She's still keeps silent making a pity face.

"None! So you don't have any right to just do that to any person you think you found fuckable." I said to her.

" Sorry, I really thought you will like it." sabi nito

" What if we shift position or atleast a man just grabbed you out of nowhere and kissed you even if you didn't like it. You call it harassment right? Same goes for men. Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I like it all the time. I am not like your boyfriend or whoever the fuck is that guy." I said to her

" I like you, Krio. That's why I did that. "

" Still not an excuse. I respect you Sadi but sorry I only do that to a person I only feel nothing but love. I don't like you. " I confronted her honestly. I can see her eyes becomes teary. I continued

" I don't want to hurt you this way but it was all fake when I won't admit that I will not hurt you intentionally. Because it was intentional. I want to hurt you intentionally so that you can move on and forget what you feel towards me. I don't want to hurt you any longer if you still continue this. So habang maaga pa itigil mo na. You won't gain anything but pain, in a one sided love." I said