HOA: I LOVE YOU'S

I nodded my head after he said that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I nodded my head after he said that. Am I hearing it right? Krio is inlove with me?

" No..no.." medyo mangiyak-ngiyak kong sabi sa kanya. I get my stuffs from my small bag, the photos and notes. Agad-agad ko itong tinignan isa-isa hanggang sa mahanap ko ang mga litrato namin ni Krio and then I proceed to my notes. I don't know why I did this, pero may kung anong nagsasabi sa akin na halungkatin ko ito.

" Don't worry you don't have any obligation to love me back." he said and take a look at the sky. "I just wanted to confess what I feel because my feelings can't lie anymore." he continued.

"You know it's hard for me to love you right? I promised to myself that I will only love Klio," I said, he turned to me again.

"I know and it's alright, you don't have to." He smiled awkwardly.

"You don't get it." I saw him being confused with what I said.

"You don't know what certain connections I have for you, even though I always forget you," I said to him, medyo naluluha na rin ako. I show him the notes. "You said that our minds can forget but sometimes our heart can lead us to the answer and tells us what's real. And this, what I feel is real. Sabi mo pa our emotions are great story teller. Kaya hindi man kita naalala pero yung nararamdaman ko sayo ay kakaiba, I don't know what it was but I assured that it is not doubt, it was extraordinary emotions and I only feel this when I'm in love. Emotions can't lie, right?" He just stand still while listening to me.

"But, how can I love you when I'm still stuck in the past? You know how much I question myself on my capability to know love again because I can't feel time anymore. All I know is the love Klio left for me. Sige nga, paano mo dadalhin sa araw-araw na ang tanging alam lang ng babaeng minamahal mo ay ang pag-ibig niya sa nakaraan?" I sighed.

" Iniisip ko pa lang na mararamdaman mo 'yon, nasasaktan na ako para sayo."
My tears drip down on my cheeks. Lumapit siya sa akin. He wiped my tears using his barehands.

" Leyra, why are you so selfless? Bakit palagi mo na lang naiisip ang nararamdaman ng iba? I know you're afraid to love again. But please don't mind what would I feel. This time mind what you feel." sabi nito, napailing ako.

" No. You deserve someone who can make you feel what love really is. You know I can't do that, right?  You deserved to be loved everyday."

" Hindi mo kailangan pahirapan ang sarili mo. Hindi ko naman hinihingi ang pagmamahal mo. Gusto ko lang malaman mo na kamahal mahal ka. Despite everything that happened to you, you still deserve to feel love and be loved again. That's the only thing I want. But.." he continued. " knowing what you feel towards me, makes me want to take the risks. Kahit kalaban ko pa ang nakaraan. I know you don't  want to hurt me.
But I'd rather be hurt everyday by loving you, than be hurt forever knowing that I didn't even try to take the risks to be with you.  I don't care if your still stuck in the love you knew. I won't get tired of reminding you the love I have for you."

" Why Krio? Bakit ako pa ang kailangan mong mahalin? Maybe I forgot but I know I was rude to you most of the time. Am I worthy of your love?" tanong ko sa kanya habang patuloy na pumapatak ang aking mga luha.

" Maybe you are, but is that a enough reason not to love you? I love you for who you are, Leyra. Believe me, you are worth loving." he caresses my face. He continued,  I can see his tears now.

" So if you give me a chance, I won't waste a single second to show how much I love and adore you." I sobbed. I can't believe that despite everything that happened to me  there he is willing to teach me love again. I chuckled. And he looks confused.

" I cannot believe you." my voice cracked.

" I-if you can't, then that's okay. I respect your decisions." he's quite trembling when he said that.

" Would you accept the hardships and sacrifice to be with me?" I asked. His eyes widened. Akala niya siguro, I will reject him.

" Love isn't love without those. So I do. Wanna take the risks with me?" he replied. I think of Klio for a seconds, I vow that I will only love him but I guess he would understand if I would love again. I sighed.

" I guess my heart is ready for a new beginning." I said to him and smiled. I saw his priceless and genuine reaction when he heard that. We hugged each other. My watch beeps. Kumawala kami sa yakap. He stares into my eyes. I can see the emotions in his eyes.

" Stay true with what you feel. I'm just here to remind you everyday that I love you." he  said and kissed me in the forehead.

" Ang hina mo naman bakit sa noo lang?" pabirong tanong ko sa kanya. He nodded his head and laughed.

" Are you really challenging me?" his dimple shown off and he's so damn attractive.

" Hindi naman, nagpaparinig lang naman ako. Hindi ko na kasi maalala kung kailan ako huling nahalikan." pagbibirong aniya ko.

" Last time, Leyra." my eyes widened when I heard that.

" You mean? Naghalikan na tayo?" I shouted accidentally.

" Yes. It was an accident. You stripped and everything falls into its place." He teasingly said.

" Ikaw ha." pang-aasar ko sa kanya.

" Would you want me to kiss you right now?" he asked.

" If you're also willing to kiss me, then why not?" I think I can feel my cheeks turns into red now. He smiled.

" But can you promise me one thing?" I said and he was confused.

" What?" he intriguingly asked. I sighed.

" After we give justice to Klio. Can you marry me?" sabi ko sa kanya. He was a bit shocked in what he heard.

" I was a bit unsure of people coming into my life, especially now that time is uncertain. I'm afraid to lose the person I love aga—" he pursed my lips with his index finger.

" You don't need to ask that because I'd marry you."  he stares at my eyes passionately. His right hand are on my cheek caressing me. I can feel his breath now, he purred his lips and uttered the words 'I love you' and I replied with an 'I love you too'. The next thing I feel is the touch of his lips in mine. I close my eyes and kissed back. We passionately kissed under this moonlight and its breathtaking view.

My watch beeps and you know what happens.

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section. Thankyou. GODBLESS.

HEIRS OF ATTICUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें