HOA: THE FIFTH HEIR

After I heard about Rivahngare, I can't stand to believe it

" NO! HE CAN'T DO THAT! HE'S NOT A PSYCHO!" I shouted kaya nagulat ang lahat. I looked at Lade.

" Lade, am I right?" tanong ko kay Lade. He didn't answer me. Until my memory fades. I was confused right now. A flashback hits me.

|| FLASHBACK ||

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

I am at the Atticus mansion. I am here because I cannot contact Klio.

As I entered the door, the big sala place will welcome you with the two way stairs. I go upstairs, on the third floor of this mansion. Here no maids are allowed.
I was walking to Kliosate place, anyway each one of them have their own place it's particularly a room but they call it a place since it is much bigger than a normal room, and I tell you their place is like a house, the interior is based on their own interests.

I guess no one is here, as the silence speaks for itself. I've seen a place with no name written on wall and it was locked. I have this weird and unusual feeling. My heart beats so fast, feels like I was in a racing. I managed to ignored what I feel and just continue to walk, and then suddenly I heard a loud banging and scream. I hurriedly run to it, as I was fast approaching the door, I saw Rivahngare's name on the wall. It was his place. I entered his place, I stopped in shock and it feels like the time slowed, everything is a mess, there are broken bottles and glasses of wine. His room's interior was in Renaissance style, there are wine cellars, since this guy is really into winemaking. Mas lalo pa akong kinabahan when I saw bloods on the floor. I lost focus for a minute. Bumalik lang ang animo ko nang marinig ko ulit ang sigaw, it was coming from the comfort room. I hurriedly run and there I saw Rivahn.

" RIVAHN!!!!" I shouted

He's in the tub full of water while the shower continues to pour hot, he's still wearing his clothes, he is crying and losing his self. I saw blood on his hands, well he punched the mirror since it was broke and I saw scattered glasses on the floor. I hysterically shouted for help.

" What happened to you!?" tinulungan ko siyang iangat pero hindi ko kaya ang bigat niya, he's just crying at alam kong wala siya sa sarili niya.

" HELP!!!!" nilakasan ko pa ang pagsigaw ko, siguro hindi talaga nila maririnig sa baba. Basang basa na rin ako, pinatay ko ang shower.

" Rivahn, what are you doing?" I asked him.

" I'm a monster... I'm a monster... I'm a monster." he repeatedly said. I saw his face being frightened, iyak lang siya nang iyak. This is the first time I saw him being miserable like this.

" What? Anong bang pinagsasabi mo?"

" Let's just talk about it, kailangan mo muna tumayo." pilit ko pa rin siyang pinapatayo at sigaw pa rin ako nang sigaw para humingi nang tulong. Nagulat ako nang iangat niya ang isa niyang kamay and he was holding a small knife. He was trying to cut his wrists.