HOA: HIS GOODBYE

I woke up in an unknown place

I woke up in an unknown place. I'm sitting on a chair, my hands were tied. It's so dark in here.

"HELP!" I screamed but I got no response. Someone open the door. A man just appeared. He held me. Kinaladkad ako nito.

"SINO KA? BITAWAN MO AKO!" I shouted when a frightened voice. He responded with a laugh. Patuloy lang ito sa pagkakaladkan sa'kin hanggang sa mapunta ako sa isang open space. It looks like an abandoned warehouse. He pushed me on the ground. There are people na nakapalibot sa akin. It looks like they're a group of gangsters. A woman appeared on the center.

"Hi, my friend. It's nice seeing you suffer again because of them." she said. I can't remember who she was but she looks familiar.

"WHO ARE YOU?" she just smile at me.
Maya't maya pa may mga lalaking paparating, may kinakaladkan din ito. Duguan ang mga mukha nito. They beat them I guess. They pushed both of them in front of me. Tinignan kong mabuti ang isa sa kanila until I realize it was Riushan.

"RIUSHAN!" I shouted hysterically. Lumapit ako sa'kanya and check him.

"What did they do to you?" mangiyak-ngiyak kong sabi. Hindi pwedeng mangyari 'to. Hindi pwedeng mangyari ang nakaraan.

"L-leyra g-go to him." nauutal na bigkas nito ng bawat salita sapagkat ito'y nahihirapan na sa kalagayan niya. I can't understand him.

"What?" tanong ko.

"Go to Krio. He was the one you love, Leyra. Don't mind me." sabi nito, napatingin ako sa lalaking nakahandusay, bigla itong nagising.

"Ang sayang makita kayong nahihirapan." the woman interrupted us.

"WHO ARE YOU!" sigaw ko. A man also appeared on the scene. They kissed passionately in front of us.

"What a day to be alive. You already forgot me, girl from the dead? I'm Negan, Sadi's boyfriend. I told you, the moment we see each other again, it was exciting!" sabi ng lalaki habang natutuwang tinitignan kami.

"WE TRUSTED YOU SADI!" sigaw ni Krio. "LEYRA TRUSTED YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" dagdag pa nito.

"All of you are fools!" she said and laughed. She looked at me. "Lalo ka na Leyra. Ang dali mong maloko!" she laughed. Tumayo ako.

"What did you say?" I asked in anguish.

"You were get fooled by the Heirs of Atticus. You don't know what kind of person they are." sabi nito sa'kin. How dare she is, telling me that when she doesn't know who really they are.

"If there's a person who knows them well. It was me." saad ko.

"You get blinded by them! Bakit sa tingin mo hindi nila maibigay ang hustisya sa namayapa nilang kapatid? Bakit hindi nila maibigay ang mga sagot sa katanungan mo? Because they themselves are the killers!" sabi nito. I can see the anger on her face.