HOA: WHO AM I?

DISCLAIMER: This is a hundred
percent work of fiction. Names, Places, Events and any other incidents are only products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to the actual person, living or dead, or actual events is just coincidence.

Each chapter consist only of short story that gives a preview on the upcoming chapters. If you find the same plot or whatever in some books, it is just purely coincidence and not intentional. It may also consists of grammatical and typographical errors. Please be mindful.

The story includes informal and sensitive words. The story also consists of violence, harassment and disturbing situations that is not suitable for some readers. The author does not preach and tolerate any of this acts.

It may look like a typical stories but a twist ahead since this is a mixed genre so I hope you're patient enough to find out. This is not a typical love story. You may surely encounter flawed characters. Read at your own risk.

Most chapters are still unedited. Expect some changes after editing errors.

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section. Enjoy reading. I love you.

(THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT & UNEDITED VERSION)

MEMORIES. You don't know how important it was until it's gone or you can't create new one.

LOVE. You don't really know the value of love until you're willing to sacrifice everything. Even though it cost you pain.

LOVE. MEMORIES. Both were taken away from me.

 Both were taken away from me

HEIRS OF ATTICUS

"Be careful what you summoned." the last words I heard before I passed out. The next thing I know I woke up with...

"Wait, nasaan ako?" nagtataka kong tanong sa sarili ko.

"Finally, you're awake Leyra" Bungad sa'kin ng isang babaeng di ko pa masyadong maaninag ang mukha.