HOA: CONFESSION

A DAY LATER

A DAY LATER

"Leyra, are you ready to know what's behind this door?" Rivahn asked me. I am at their mansion. I came back here to find out what this key holds. I just nodded as a response. The moment he opened it, I was in awestruck of Kriogri's room. It was full of paintings of myself.

"You told us that you always wanted to be in an art museum. You also wished to see a painting of yourself in an art museum." Rivahn said to me, I remember that time when I told them. "He knew that, Leyra. He made you an art. He made his room a museum of your portraits." I shed tears when I knew that. Rivahn gave me a box, he get from bed.

"Take this. It was all for you. You need to open it when you're ready." He said.
I looked at it for awhile and get it.

A WEEK LATER

"He's awake!" Lade exclaimed. We immediately checked him.

We saw him. He was still uncertain on his surroundings.

"I thought I would lost you," I said in excitement and hugged him in teary eyes.

"W-who are you?" I feel like my world stop when I heard him say those words to me.

"Doc? What is happening?" nangangambang tanong ni Rivahn.

"Due to the massive impact of his head. We found a damage to a special part of the brain called the hippocampus," the Doctor explained. I can feel the drop of my tears.

"What do you mean?"

"He has retrograde amnesia. He lost his memories." I stepped away, the moment I heard that.

"Leyra!" I heard Rivahn and Lade calling my name. I run outside. I can't believe that this would possibly happen.

The man I love who holds our memories, lost his memories.

I spend a few minutes outside the hospital questioning why this happened. Until I have answers. I gather myself first and I decided to get back to his room.

I am at the door of his room now. I can see him from this glass tainted part of the door. He was sleeping. Rivahn and Lade is still there. I focused on him.

"Krio, thank you for teaching me love again." I wiped my tears and continued, "But, I guess this is the sign. Maybe we're not yet ready to continue this love. We need to heal. I need to heal. Goodbye for now, my love." I take a last glance of him before I leave.

I am at the peak of Las Haciendas now. I have learned to go in here alone. The tranquility that you will feel in this spectacular view is indescribable. I saw a stone that is vandalized. I get it and sat down on the grass. It was a message I wrote for Krio.