HOA: I ONCE ASKED

"I love you Klio

"I love you Klio." And before we've kissed I woke up because of the noise of my sisters knocking the door of my room. Wait, what the f*ck did I just dream? Disgusting Leyra! At sinampal-sampal ko ang mukha ko. Ba't napanaginipan ko 'yon? Bago ko pa man marealize, my sisters are looking at me in shocked.

"Ate, what are you doing to yourself?" Reya asked, she's the youngest she's 5 years old

"I think it's an excercise Reya, Ate is it good? " tanong naman ni Kreya, she's 7 years old. May taglay din talagang kabobohan itong dalawa kong kapatid manang mana sa Ate.

"Yes it is an exercise but it's R-18 , so don't try it if you're not 18 already." That's how to deal with your baby sisters without giving them a sign of brutality. Joke lang loka-loka lang talaga ang Ate nila.

"So why are you here guys?" I asked them.

"Oh before we forgot..." Kreya exclaimed and look at Reya "Your Prince is waiting for you!" they both said with excitement drawn on their face.

"What?" I asked in confusion. "Ate let's just come down and see it for yourself."

Hinila na nila akong dalawa, ito namang mga kapatid ko may panes na laway pa nga ako eh. Pagkababa ko, I was shocked when I saw Mister f*cking Havero. He was wearing a long sleeves cuffed below his elbow, it was tacked on his pants with a weird rose design belt. His hair was like an e-boy who's split on the center. His sharp gaze strikes me while he was smirking.

What the hell he's doing in our house? Napatingin sa'kin si Mommy at Daddy.

"Lady, What's the meaning of this? Who is this guy?" bungad agad sa'kin ni mommy.

"I'm Kliosate Atticus Havero, pleasure to meet you future mom. You're so beautiful, no wonder where your daughter gets her beauty, that captures my heart." He smiled looking at me. That smile always gave me cringe. Siguro noong nagpaulan ng confidence nalunod 'tong hayop na 'to.

"Is this your boyfriend, Leyra?" Dad asked me.

"NOOOOO!" I insisted.

"He is not my boyfriend, Dad. I didn't even know him," I added.

"Then let me introduce to you and to your family your future husband, Leyra," he said confidently as if wala yung parents ko sa harap namin.

"Wait, you're an Atticus?" Dad asked him.

"Yes, Mr. Madrid."

"Are you related to Señor Matias Atticus?"

"Yes I am, Actually I am his grandson." Mom and Dad where a little bit amazed on what they've heard. So what's with this f*cking Atticus?

"Mom, Dad what's the matter?" I asked in confusion.

"Lady, your Dad works from their company. And the Atticus is the richest hacienderos in Las Haciendas." Wait what? This f*cking Havero is the grandson of the well known billionaire in Spain? And, what? The richest hacienderos of Las Haciendas?