6.2 - 'The Game'

Copyright © 2011 Lauren Tricksey

                                               Vote, Comment, Fan and read away...

                                                       Chapter Six (Part Two)

                                                                   'The Game'

Sky's POV

"So, what do you think we should wear?" June grinned, as she walked to my wardrobe.

"Er I'm guessing clothes, but going wolf would save us the hassle of finding a cute outfit." I sighed.

"Yes, but that ruins all the fun" she pouted childishly, as she literally pulled me towards my wardrobe.

"I know! We can dress each other!" She grinned excitedly.

"Er, what?" I asked totally unsure of her intentions.

"We'll choose each other's outfits, duh!" She rolled her eyes, as she started raking through my clothes, "What kind of thing do you think this is?" she asked as if expecting me to know what she was talking about. I didn't.

"Um...What?" I asked causing her to roll her eyes again, as she picked out a short burgundy dress I had last worn at my aunt's wedding last summer.

"I mean is it formal" she pointedly looked down at the dress in hand. "or is it casual?" she asked as if I know!

"I have no better Idea than you do, but I think we should just play it safe and go with casual" I shrugged,

-A whole long hour later -

"I. Am. Not leaving this room" I said stubbornly as I looked again at the reflection in the mirror, I was dressed in a short black chiffon dress which was bunched up at one shoulder, and then flowed down to just above my knees. She had curled my hair into ringlets which were now trailing like a waterfall behind my back, oh and not to mention the makeup she had expertly painted on my face. I didn't look like me at all, I looked like someone completely different. I could hardly recognize myself.

"Why not! You look stunning! You'll have Wes falling at his feet" she gushed as she looked proudly at her work, before turning to look at herself. She was dressed in the burgundy dress and had straightened her hair. She looked pretty damn good herself, she looked totally different. She was definitely going to have Brody falling at his feet.

"That's the whole point!" I sighed dramatically "I don't want to impress Wes like that, I know he likes me, and probably even likes me likes me, and I don't feel the same way. I don't want to lead him on any more than I fear I'm already doing." I frowned as I continued to stare at this frightfully, unfamiliar reflection as she frowned back at me.

"Come on just this once!" She whined like a child.

"Ah fine, but..."

"NO BUTS! Now come on let's go they'll be here in a sec" she grinned as she pulled me out of my room and down the stairs and straight into Gran.

"Oh sorry!" I muttered looking to the floor, in a desperate attempted to stop her from noticing the make- up and the outfit.

"Wow, Honey! You look...well er different" she muttered, tilting my head so she could get a better view of June's 'work'. "this wouldn't happen to be for a certain someone, whose name might happen to be Mr. Iverson?" She chuckled.