22 - 'Love is Love'

• Dedicated to Nanny

Chapter Twenty-Two

'Love is Love'

Ethan's POV

"What was that?!" Quinn laughed once we were back at school.

"I didn't realize that was a race" I smirked as I backed him into the sports supply closet and closed the door behind us. "Because..." I whispered huskily as I backed him up against the wall, placing my hands on each side of his waist. "If I did know I would have totally whipped your ass," I smirked and began to kiss along his jaw.

"Yeah, yeah" he laughed breathlessly, letting his hands wrap around my neck, pulling my lips to his. I responded immediately, allowing my lips to capture his roughly as his kiss turned from a sweet innocent to a full-on make-out session within a matter of seconds. My hands left the wall and began trailing themselves down his body; feeling the curves of his chest, before clinging to his hips crushing him closer to me as I bit down on his lip roughly leaving him really no choice but to part his lips letting my tongue explore his mouth. He groaned into my mouth causing me to smirk before pulling away from him - much to his disappointment.

"Someone could hear us" I reminded him, as I reluctantly unwrapped my arms from around his waist.

"How long?" he sighed pulling away from me completely, pinching the bridge of his nose. I knew exactly what he was talking about and it made my stomach ache.

"I don't know" I whispered, and looked up to meet his gaze, knowing that shame was written all over my expression.

"Hey Ethan, I said I'll wait; you can take as long as you want" he whispered, before stepping closer to me and pressed his lips to mine once more before he left, not bothering to look back. I gulped, god I really am going to have to tell him, aren't I? I sighed before taking out my phone and texting him.

Hey, I'm sorry look can we talk? My house.

--

Once I arrived at the house I shared with Klaus and Nick, I didn't have to wait long until I heard tires on the gravel outside. I got up and opened the door for him; watching as he got out of his car with a worried expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked, coming to my side in an instance. All I could do was nod as I pulled him into the house and then wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head into his chest. "I'm sorry" I whispered, letting him hold me. I still couldn't understand that something so wrong could feel so right. He didn't say anything as he rubbed comforting circles into my back. After a while, I took a deep breath and stepped away from him. He had a right to know.

"Er, d...do you want something to drink?"I stalled, causing him to laugh lightly and roll his eyes.

"Eth, you didn't ask me to come and skip school for something to drink" he shook his head knowingly; taking my hand and pulling me to the sofa. "Now sit" he ordered jokingly, but I let him pull me down to sit next to him.

"You know I love you right?" I whispered, pulling him into my chest, so my arms were now wrapped around him.

"Of course I do" he muttered, "What's this all about?" he asked trailing his hands across my chest. I shivered slightly at his touch before starting.

"Every time I'm with you I feel amazing, you make me feel complete, in a way" I muttered blushing slightly. I'm not the kind of guy who would talk about his feelings very often, but I needed him to know. "but at the same time, in the back of my head, I know... I know I shouldn't... It's wrong" I breathed, and I felt his hand freeze on my skin.