40 - 'Epilogue'

So i wrote a little Epilogue, hope you enjoy it!

<---Vote if you liked this story and want a sequal :)

 Sky's POV

Epilogue

"Come on Klaus, why are you doing this to me again?" I frowned, his hands were securely on my eyes as he walked me through the halls of his parents' house. We'd been back from our little 'trip' to England for a little under a week, and right now we had the house to ourselves. Mr. and Mrs. Iverson where shopping, apparently they needed new suitcases, for they had made plans to visit Wesley and Evie – His fiancé.

"Hang on, just a few more steps" He whispered in my ear, his smooth voice never failing to send shivers of lust to my brain, and his touch sending jolts of electricity through my body.

"But you said that a few steps ago!" I moaned.

"Okay open your eyes" He took his hand away from covering my eyes to wrapping them around my body. My eyebrows rose in confusion, at the sight in front of me.

"Boxes? I've been officially with you for a few days, and your already making me sort out your junk." I laughed lightly as sitting in the middle of the massive living area was about half a dozen boxes. He smiled and kissed my neck gently.

"No Angel. It's December 1st."

"And?" I was still frowning at the boxes in confusion when he pulled me around until I was facing the way we'd come in and my jaw dropped as in the corner of the room was the largest Christmas tree I'd ever seen.

"You wanna help me put the dec's up? We always do it on the 1st without fail, and this year it's just – you and me... so you want to help?" I turned in his arms to see his hopeful face. It was strange, but he did look like just like an excited kid at the thought of Christmas.

"Of course I'll help you" I laughed and went up on my tip-toes to press my lips to his.

-

"Wanna put the angel up?" He asked and pulled out the most beautiful looking angel I'd ever seen from its casing. I looked up at the now perfectly decorated tree as it sparkled with the twinkly gentle flashing lights. It looked beautiful – if I do say so myself.

"Sure" I grinned as I started climbing up the tree. Once I was high enough I reached down so he could pass me the beautiful angel.

I reached forward only now realizing the top was a lot higher than first expected.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me, and I nodded, straining over to reach the top branch.

"Want me to do it?" He asked again, apparently seeing my struggle.

"No, I just got it..." I huffed as I finally grabbed hold of it and pulled it towards me, so as not to lose my balance.

Bad idea...

I screamed as the tree fell into me and the ladder keeping me up began to tip backward. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing the tree was about to hit me and the ladder about to crush my little body.

But the pain never came, thought the crash echoed around the whole house as the tree came crashing down.

I whimpered and opened my eye in confusion. Why wasn't I dead? In fact, I realized I was laying on the ground by there was a weight over me. I opened my eyes to be greeted by two familiar grey eyes staring down at me.

My jaw dropped shocked.

"I...I... I'm so sorry!" I gasped, but he shook his head lightly and pressed his lips to mine. I tried to push him away, worried about the damage I'd just caused our beautiful tree, but his lips never left my skin. They traveled across my jaw, leaving a trail of electric jolts running through me in waves. And his hands which now roamed down my sides was causing my heart to speed up in a frenzy.

"K...Klaus..." I began to moan in protest – was now really the time?

"I love you" Klaus suddenly whispered into my neck before latching his lips to my skin and gently sucking. I lost my resolve after that, and soon he was picking me up from the floor but not removing his lips from the place at my neck he'd marked me not so long ago.

"How about we sort the tree out tomorrow?" He murmured huskily into my ear, as he proceeded to carry me out of the room. I took a glance at the tree and gasped when I saw the million ball-balls and ornaments, which before were precariously placed on the tree, where now scattered across the floor. It looked awful! We couldn't leave it like that!

"Klaus, we have to sort it out! The tradition!" I reminded him, and he laughed into my neck.

"I'm sure we can make an exception of the tradition, this one year" he murmured, pulling his lips back up to mine as he carried to towards his bedroom.

-

And so to read the rest of the Epilogue -read the sequel called 'Undiscovered Territory' <- find it on my profile.

So I hope you liked this book and much as I like writing it, and I'll love to see you all reading the sequel.

Laurie

xxRandomxThoughtsxx