28 - 'Just Jump'

Chapter 28

Sky POV

After that eventful gym lesson, I said goodbye to Marcia and walked out of the changing room.

"Um, Sky?" She asked as we stepped out into the corridor. I could see Klaus leaning against the opposite wall speaking to some guys I didn't know. His eyes landed on mine quickly before I looked back to Maria.

"Yes?"

"Have you heard anything from Wesley?"

"No, I haven't heard anything from him yet" I frowned. I still hadn't heard anything from him, and I was getting worried and seriously guilty as this awful feeling began to creep up to my stomach. What if something happens to him? I gulped.

"Well, I'm sure he's fine don't worry about it" she smiled reassuringly to me and then I watched as Chase came up behind her, wrapping his arms gingerly around her waist and kissed her neck. She went bright red, and I looked away to see Klaus walking towards me.

"How was your gym lesson?" He asked innocently, and I laughed shaking my head, as his arms circled around my waist.

"It was... Interesting" I nodded, and he laughed lightly lowering his lips to mine, but I pulled back causing him to growl and pull me roughly back to him.

"Don't I deserve a kiss" he pouted.

"Um..." I pretended to think about it, but my mate is un- patient, so he crushed his lips to mine. I squealed against him as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his wais; our lips not separating for a second as they collided against each other.

"Let's get home girlfriend" he smirked, pulling away to rest his forehead on mine, so we could stare into each other's eyes. He still had hold of me though, so I was blushing profusely as he walked down the corridor.

"Hey Ethan, we're coming back home tonight, so we can hang out. Oh and bring Quinn along too" Klaus grinned amused, and Ethan's jaw dropped, and his eyes bulged in fear. "Oh come on dude, isn't it getting dull in that closet yet?"

What? I looked between Klaus and Ethan confused with not a clue what was going on.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Ethan frowned, but gulped at the same time. He looked like he wanted to either fall into a hole at his feet or run away at full speed.

"Hey, Quinn!" Klaus called again looking over Ethan's shaking shoulder. I wanted just to hug him, he looked so scared, but I had no clue why.

"Um yeah" I looked behind him to see Quinn staring at us before his eyes focused on Ethan.

"Are you free tonight?" Klaus carried on.

"Er yeah... I guess" Quinn muttered stealing another glance at Ethan as he stood there looking awkward.

"Great so you and Ethan can come to the house tonight then? Oh and Sky?" Klaus diverted his gaze to me.

I nodded, so he carried on.

"Your friendly with that Maria girl am I correct?"

"I guess so" I nodded still confused to what was going on.

"Then Quinn invite Chase and Maria also."

Quinn nodded and then lingered behind Ethan looking at him and then looking back to Klaus and me.

"Fine" Klaus muttered and then began to walk down the corridor again, with me still in his arms and legs wrapped around his torso.

"What was that all about?" I wondered out, and Klaus laughed and stared off into space.