29 - 'Run With Me'

Comment

Fan

And read away...

Chapter 29

Sky's POV

."Hi Marcia"

"Hey come in" she waved us in.

"Marcia, can I see you for a minute?" Klaus asked, and she agreed, so I walked into the living room on my own to see Quinn and Chase on one Sofa while Ethan was on the other.

"Hey!" I grinned, it felt like I hadn't seen Chase for so long. "How was detention?" I laughed sitting beside him.

"f*cking brilliant" he groaned sarcastically causing us all to laugh. I looked up at Ethan the term 'out-of-place in your own home' pretty much described Ethan in one sentence. His shoulders were hunched slightly, and there was a worry line painted on his forehead. He looked nervous as hell. A part of me realized it was most likely due to what Klaus said to him at the school today. I then looked back at Quinn; he looked just as uncomfortable. I wonder why Klaus wanted him to come anyway, not that I minded but it wasn't like Klaus, Quinn wasn't even in our... I mean his pack. I frowned to myself at the mention of my pack. I wasn't in Klaus's pack yet, technically I still belonged to Wesley's pack.

I stopped at that last thought knowing that the idea of Wesley was enough to send my heart into a frenzy of worry. I looked up as Klaus and Marcia arrived back in the room with some lemonade and snacks.

Ethan's POV - re-wind a bit (before Klaus & sky arrive :p)

"Can't we just run away?" I begged Quinn for the hundredth time since the confrontation with Klaus at school.

"No we have to do this sometime" Quinn smiled, wrapping me into his arms and nestling his head into my neck.

"But what if he..."

"Shh, if anything happens we'll be together I promise" he whispered in my ear. Usually, his breath down my neck was all it took for me to forget everything, but not today. Nothing would be able to keep Klaus off my mind.

"But what if he kicks me out of his pack?" I gulped.

"If he does, you're coming to my pack."

"But what if he kicks me out? I'll have nowhere to live, my father..." I gulped, I didn't like thinking of my father. He was still in hospital; I would say he was only just about alive. I wanted to kill those wolves who did it to him. I couldn't tell him about Quinn and me now, He would probably die of hatred towards me if he knew his own son was something he detested. My mother would probably let me back in the house, but It wasn't the time to come out to her either, she was under enough stress as it was. "My father, he can't know about us."

"I know, don't worry baby everything's going to be okay."

"Klaus he knows Quinn" I whispered tightening my arms around him, he didn't respond, he just held me tighter until the doorbell went.

"Run with me?" I begged again, but he just gave me a week smile, before leaning down to press his lips to my forehead.

"I'll be right here" he whispered and then pulled away. I grabbed hold of his hand and watched as he pulled it out of my grip.

"Hey" I heard him greet whoever was at the door, as I took a seat on one of the sofa's; which only yesterday we were making out on with not a care in the world.

"Hey, Quinny" I let out a sigh of relief as I heard Marcia's chirpy voice from the doorway.

"Hey man," Chase greeted me as he walked in hand-in-hand with Marcia.