e l e v e n

Chapter Eleven:

Chapter Eleven:

You laughed at his response, yet you could tell he was serious about not taking a no as an answer. You crossed your arms and smirked at him. "I told you before that I don't attend on getting married so I will keep to my promise. After all, I don't have any feelings towards you so it will be a depressing marriage" You answered. "Which is why I'm gonna make you fall in love with me..." he said holding your hand tightly.

You laughed again and moved your hands away. "I'm sorry, your Highness but you don't stand a chance. If I were to get married, you would be the last person on earth I would marry. You're not my type, sorry" you said as you grabbed your sword and put it away.

"Then what's your ideal type? I'll change for" You turned around and placed your finger against his lips. "So I can fall in love with someone who pretended to be someone else? That will just be a pointless relationship. So why don't you go back to the castle and announce your fiancé, because I reject your proposal" You walked away from him yet Prince Jungkook grabbed your wrist.

"Believe me (Y/N), I have been in love with you ever since we were younger. You're the one I want to spend my whole life with, not those other girls" he goes down on his knees. Your eyes wander around to see the Royal guards looking away.

"You mean nothing to me, Prince Jungkook. You thought I would accept your confession. Don't be stupid. Many men were in the same position as you and I proudly made them cry their way home. To be honest, I don't even think you deserve to be the future ruler. Princess Somi has a better chance since she won't cry around some man" You said

He looks down away, yet he still had a grip on your wrist. "And I'm no longer higher class so your father won't accept this relationship-"

"If I have to give up the title of being a prince, I will gladly do it for you" Prince Jungkook looks into your (e/c) eyes. You didn't expect him to say that. "You really love me that much, huh?" You asked him and he nodded. "I really do," he said.

"Too bad, Your Highness. I'm not sorry for breaking your heart, but I will never marry a man like you" you said with a cold face and immediately ran away before he could run after you.

You walked inside your cabin and closed the door shut. You placed your hand on your chest and you felt your cheeks warming up. "Lady (Y/N)..." Mary said looking at you. 'He fell in love with me...he wants me to be his bride... I just got confessed by a fictional character... this wasn't on my bucket list

Mary watches you take a seat on a chair and stare up at the ceiling. 'He's the male lead and Anne is the female lead. They both have to end up together. I'm the villainess and I have to disappear from their relationship. That's my role in this world. How on earth did he even fall in love with me? I made sure we didn't interact a lot. Did he fall in love with me from a distance? I knew it would have been better if I just faked my death'