e i g h t e e n

Chapter Eighteen:

Chapter Eighteen:

Mary cried when you arrived back at the cabin. She was very worried that they would have executed you for trying to poison Lady Anne. And to be honest, you were too. It was supposed to happen to villainess aka you. Yes, you did have poison in your room yet you never attended to use it on someone or something. It was required for a certain potion which is why you had it.

Currently, you were on house arrest because Mary was still upset with you and she forbid you from doing any spells or potion for a week, so you're sitting outside of the cabin, in a rocking chair, admiring the outdoors. It was very peaceful and relaxing. You honestly thought today nothing wrong was going to happen.

Yet you jinxed it.

You heard your name being shouted. You stood up and looked to see Taehyung on his horse with a worried face. He immediately stops his horse and gets off to run towards you. He pulls you into a tight hug.

"I heard what happened. I swear I'll find out who is doing this to you. You're the sweetest person I know. You don't deserve this. After everything, you went through" Taehyung said. A smile appeared on your face and you hugged him back. "Thank you, Little Bear" you replied. He pulls away from the hug and smiles at you. "So I was wondering if you want to hang out today? It's my last day here in Busan before I go back to Daegu" Taehyung said.

You sighed, remembering you're trapped inside your house. "I wish I can but I'm on house arrest. Mary is upset with me so she grounded me. I'm sorry, Tae" you answered yet he shakes his head. "It's fine. We can hang out in your place instead" he smiles.

"sure, why not. There's this game I wanted to play yet Mary never wants to-" the two of you heard a horse yet it wasn't Taehyung's. You two looked to see Prince Jungkook. He hops off of his horse and heads in your direction. The prince grabs your wrist, pulling you closer to him. He cups your cheek and gives you a peck on the lips. Right after, he places his arm around you and smirks at Taehyung who was glaring at him.

"Jungkook, what was that for?" You wipe the peck he gave you. "Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" He asked, making sure Taehyung heard the last word. "Of course you can but it's not me" you moved his arm off of you. Taehyung smiles and smirks at the prince, yet Prince Jungkook wasn't going to give up easily.

"Oh. Then care to explain what happened in that special place of ours, Ms.(Y/N)" he asked as he made sure you looked at him. He chuckles seeing you frozen. Of course, Taehyung was confused and curious about what happened in their special place yet he kept quiet, waiting to hear what you had to say next.

However, no words left your mouth. The prince smirks, winning this round and back hugs you. He places his head on your shoulder and glares at Taehyung. "So, Lord Taehyung what are you doing at my girlfriend's house?" Prince Jungkook asked. "I believe it's none of your business. It's only between us, Your Highness" Taehyung replied.