t w e n t y - t w o

Chapter Twenty-Two:

Chapter Twenty-Two:

"I did what you asked," Knight Jung said kneeling. Princess Somi turns around and smiles. "Good. This should protect her and our kingdom. We can't risk the kingdom getting destroyed. Where did you send her?" she asked. "I sent her to Daegu where my friend will watch over her" he answers and the Princess nodded.

"you should head back to Seoul. You're needed there by the prince. I'll have a guard watch over my brother" Princess Somi said. "Yes, Your Highness" Knight Jung said. He stands up and bows at her before walking away.  The. Knight then looks up at the night sky. It was clear to him that Prince Jungkook's character changed.

He became a yandere. Knight Jung remembers his sister playing one of those types of games. They're a person who acts so sweet and kind yet, in reality, they're a killer. They will do anything for the person they love. even murder. After what he witnessed, he knew the prince was obsessed with you. Sadly, there's no way out of this.

Knight Jung wanted to tell you what the prince truly is yet the Princess demanded him not to. She didn't want to ruin your peaceful life. She didn't want you to live in fear or worry. Therefore, he didn't tell you yet he hopes that you're able to leave if you truly don't believe here.

———

It's been a week since you and Prince Jungkook argued. He missed you so much yet he didn't want to be the one to crawl back to you first. He was just angry when he saw those purple marks on your neck. No other man should be allowed to do to you. Only him, your future husband.

The prince sighs and lays down on his bed, thinking about you. "why can't you just see that I'm the only one you need? We can be happy if you just be my wife. You'll get everything you ever wanted as Queen" he said to himself. The door opens and walks in Lady Anne with a smiles

"Your Highness, let's hang out. It's been long since we have" she said looking down at her hands, feeling shy. The prince stood up and sighed. "why not. Where do you want to do?" Prince Jungkook asked her. "There's this famous bakery in the village. How about we go there and then go out for a walk" she suggested. "sure. I'll get the carriage prepared for us"  he said as he stands up and walks out of his room.

Lady Anne jumps in excitement. She was happy that he agreed to hang out with her. Anne thought he would pick you over her. She noticed that the prince hasn't left the castle. Normally, he would visit you every day. She shakes her head and focuses on her date with the prince.

Meanwhile in Daegu...

"you look so beautiful!" it was the fifth dress that you tried on. The youngest sister of Taehyung, Jennie was smiling brightly seeing you wearing the green dress. "now you match my brother" she said. You looked at yourself through the mirror and you were surprised to see how you looked.

When you arrived at Daegu, you were quite surprised. Mary explained to you that Knight Jung sent you two here to protect you from the prince who was acting up. You were glad that you were able to leave so you could now focus on leaving this world.

You and Mary were staying with Knight Jung's friend yet one day you bumped into Taehyung and he immediately took you into his place. When you first met Jennie, she was very excited to see that her brother finally brought a girl home yet you had to explain to you two were only friends. To this day, she has been trying to hook the two of you up.

"Taehyung has to go to a party at the castle. I would go with him...but you're gonna take my place!" Jennie said. You immediately thought of King Yoongi. You didn't want to face him. He knows how you look like and would be surprised to see you with Taehyung. He might even write a letter to Busan and tell Prince Jungkook where you are. "I-I don't think it's a good-"

"You can't decline the King's demand. My brother told me that King Yoongi wishes to see you. He heard you were here so he wants to speak to you about something" Jennie said making you shock.

'does he know I'm a witch? I made sure no one knew. The only people who know are Mary and Knight Jung since he was reincarnated into this game. Why on earth does he want me to go?'

The door then opens to reveal Taehyung wearing a green suit. His heart started racing when he saw you. You looked beautiful. Jennie smirks seeing her brother's reaction. She grabs your hand and drags you towards him. Jennie places your hand onto his and makes them hold hands.

She stays beside Mary and pretends to wipe her fake tears. "You two are growing up. Kids have fun tonight" Jennie said. "Shall we go?" He looks down at you and you nodded. As the two of you left, you heard Jennie yell. "You two better go to a hotel with you plan on making love to each other! We don't want to hear any noises!" she shouts making the two of you embarrassed.

At the castle, Lady Jisoo was taking a sip of her glass of wine. She was waiting for Lord Jimin to come since the two of them were able to attend this party. Her eyes wander around the ballroom and to her surprise, she saw you yet with Lord Taehyung. She thought you would be back at Busan where Prince Jungkook was. Lady Jisoo was sure enough that the prince was still in love with you.

"Isn't that Lady (Y/N) with Lord Taehyung?" she turns around to see Jimin with his glass. "It is. I believe she would have stayed in Busan" she said. Jimin watches as you smile and curtsy at the people. He then notices that you seem anxious when King Yoongi walked towards you. Lady Jisoo watched as the king led you and Lord Taehyung out of the room.

She turns around to see Jimin now gone. She sighs, knowing what he was doing. Lady Jisoo walked out of the room and heads towards the garden. she pulls out her whistle and blows on it. A dove comes flying towards her. She grabs the pen and paper from his little bag and starts writing. Lady Jisoo then puts the paper back into his bag and the dove flew off. "let's hope he gets it"

Jimin was hiding behind the wall, spying on them. "Lady (Y/N), I heard you are the woman that Prince Jungkook loved for eight years. Is it true?" King Yoongi asked. "Yes it is true" you answered. He smiles and nods. "Do you love him?" the king asked. Both Taehyung and Jimin were anxious to hear your answer.

"No, I don't. I have no feelings towards Prince Jungkook" you said. "Great! Now that you're in my kingdom..."

"I'm forcing you to marry Lord Taehyung. If not, you could marry me instead"