t h i r t y - t h r e e

Chapter Thirty - Three:

"What do you mean you can't find her?!" the prince shouts at the guards who had their heads down. He clenched his fist, frustrated with them for not being able to find you. "Your Highness, we have looked everywhere for Lady (Y/N) but we could not find her," one of the guards said. "Then go look out of the kingdom. I don't care about whatever excuse you're going to give me. I want you to search for my fiancé now!" Prince Jungkook said.

The guards nodded and walked out of the room. The prince sighed and runs his fingers through his black hair. He's been missing you like crazy. He couldn't go to sleep without thinking about you. You're his first love and only love. He couldn't think of anyone else to marry and spend his whole life with. Prince Jungkook takes a seat and then hears a knock on the door.

"Come in," he said, closing his eyes. The door opens and Lady Anne walks in with a bag of cookies. "Your Highness, I heard what happened and I'm sorry that your fiancé ran away. I made you these cookies thinking that you probably haven't been eating well" she said placing it on his desk. "Thank you Lady Anne" he replied. "I have a question. What made you fall in love with Lady (Y/N) to the point you want to marry her?" Lady Anne asked.

Prince Jungkook smiles, remembering the first time the two of you met. "At first, we hated each other. We met when we were only ten at a birthday party. She was being accused of something and I stood up for her yet she was upset I did. She was different from the rest of the other children so I decided to investigate. I found myself going to her mansion almost every day. Then one day, she got hurt because of me so I told her I will take responsibility and make her my bride" he started.

The prince chuckles, recalling the face you made when he told you that he was going to be your future husband. "She disagreed with it but something in her changed and she agreed. I then realized I caught feelings. I never wanted her to leave my side so I had her live with me in the castle where we fell more in love with each other" he smiles.

"If she did love you, why did she run away?" Anne asked, making Prince Jungkook angry. "You have no right to speak like you know her. I know her better than everyone here. She does love me but she doesn't want to accept it yet" he explains. "It sounds like she doesn't. Your highness, if you don't find her in a couple of months, I suggest you find a new fiancé" Anne said before leaving the room.

Prince Jungkook knocks the things off of his table, upset with the words that Lady Anne told him. He wasn't going to give you up easily. You were destined to be his. "(Y/N)...my love. please come back. I don't know what happened but we can work things out. I need you and your love" he said. Once again the door opens.

"Oh no, he's crying. Jisoo what should we do?" Sir Jimin asked looking at her. "Comfort him. What else do you think we should do?" she asked. Sir Jimin walks towards the prince but he puts his hand out. "don't touch me" Prince Jungkook said, making Lady Savanna laugh. "Seems like even the prince doesn't want your hugs" she smiles. "Still can't find her?" Prince Chunyoung asked and he nodded.