t h i r t y - s i x

Chapter Thirty-Six:

Chapter Thirty-Six:

"UGH!" The angry prince throws his belongings onto the gr0und. His guards kept their heads down as the prince scold them. "You know what! If you can't do your job, I'll just do it myself!" Prince Jungkook yells as he pulls out his sword. He kills each of his guards, not caring if they had families. The maid walks inside the room to see the crowned prince cover with blood. Dead bodies on the ground with puddles of blood. He tilts his head, seeing her shaking with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Clean this mess. I need to speak to my dear sister" he said as he walks out of the room. The maids' eyes widened as they watch the prince cover with blood walk through the halls. He opens the door to see his sister having tea with her friends. All three girls had their eyes widened. Before they could say anything, Prince Jungkook slices their heads off except for his sister's. Tears started rolling down her cheeks seeing her friends headless. "What the heck is wrong with you!?! Are you crazy!?!" She shouts but he grabs her by the hair, pulling it down, making her fall onto her knees.

The prince places the sword against her neck. "Yes, I am. You were the last person who saw (Y/N). So tell me, dear sister, what did you do to my fiancé?" he asked. "I-I killed her! O-Once father finds o-out about this-" and Prince Jungkook laughs. "Father already knows about it. Why do you think I'm walking out cover with blood?" He asked, making her gasp. "Y-You killed him" and the prince smiles. "What a clever sister I had. Too bad that I'm going to have to do this. If only you minded your own business, you could have lived a quiet life" her brother said before he slices her head off.

"Now to find my fiancé..."

"Wait...you're saying that Prince Jungkook, the male lead is a yandere? How is that possible? The game never mentioned him as that" you said as Soobin takes a sip of tea. "That's because he was never supposed to play the role of a yandere. I'm not sure how but when you entered the game as the villainess, a sudden glitch happened which caused him to change from his original role into a yandere. You never noticed his sudden changes?" Soobin asked.

You thought of it for a while. Before he acted jealous and possessive whenever you were with Taehyung. He wanted to marry you badly. "I was so blind to notice. Yes, but I thought he was like that because I decided to change the storyline" you said. "Even if you, Irene, or Hoseok changed your story, the main story of Prince Jungkook and Lady Anne will always happen. I guess those creators didn't keep a good eye on you guys. But now that I'm here and we know what Prince Jungkook is, we can get you out of here before you get deleted" Soobin explains.

"Is that why people don't remember Anne and the other characters? They're getting deleted from the story?" and he nodded. "Sadly, they are due to the glitch which is why we must leave now. We must travel to Seoul. The fountain there is our way back home" Soobin said. You and Soobin both stood up, ready to leave the castle yet when you opened the door, you saw no one in the hallway.

There was just silence. You looked at Soobin, hoping he had an answer yet he seems confused too. "Where did everyone go?" He asked. "I'm not sure" you replied. "Let's get going then. Jungkook might come here first since King Yoongi has always been his enemy" and you nodded. As the two of you ran towards the entrance, you saw no one. It was as if the castle was empty.

'What the heck is going on?' You thought. "Stay here. I'm going to look for a horse" Soobin said as he runs off. You kept an eye around the castle. Now knowing the truth of the prince, made you feel disgusted with yourself. You were about to marry a yandere. You fell in love with a yandere...your parents would surely beat your ass if she found out.

You turned your head when you heard a horse. Your eyes widened when you saw Prince Jungkook. He jumps out of the horse and runs towards you. The prince pulls you into a tight hug. "I finally found you. Now let's go home and get married before anyone else tries to separate us" he grabs your hand and drags you towards his horse. "I'm not going anywhere with you" you pulled your hand away from him. You could see his face changed into an angry expression. Prince Jungkook grabs your wrists once again and pushes you against the wall.

"You're mine, (Y/N). I fucking own you! I'm the only thing keeping you safe from a filthy, disgusting world! You love me and only me! No one else can love you the way I can!" He shouts at you. You felt your heart beating fast. His yandere was now out. He no longer is keeping it away. "I don't care if we're not married yet. I'm gonna show you who owns you. No one is here to see us, so make as much noise as you want, love. The louder you scream my name, the better it will be" Prince Jungkook licks his lips.

"Not gonna happened!" You yelled back as you kicked his private area. He groans, letting his grip lose so you took it as an opportunity to dip. You ran towards the direction where Soobin went. "Get back here!" He shouts yet you don't look back. You saw no one there. Soobin was now gone too. "shit!" you cursed. "where do you think you're going?" a deep voice whispers into your ear as a pair of strong arms were wrapped around your waist. "when I said I own you. I mean it, love" Prince Jungkook said.

"let me go, Jungkook," you said, trying to calm yourself down. "you know I can't do that. I love you too much to let you go. If you're looking for that Soobin guy, he's gone now" he said, making your eyes widened. "What did you do to him!?!" You shouted as you tried to cast a spell to escape from him yet for some reason it wasn't working. Prince Jungkook giggles and kisses your neck. "Your magic won't save you this time, love. And about that guy, why do you care about him when im the one you love? you're my fiancé. Not his. He's back where he belongs" he whispers into your ear. "H-How do you know about my magic?" You asked.

The prince chuckles as he slowly unties your gown. "I knew the whole time, love. I knew everything since you arrived. I'm not just your average fictional character. I know this whole time that this was a game. One of the creators told me about it when they noticed how bored I was reliving the same boring storyline. They told me that people from their world would be put in the game. When we met eight years ago, I knew you were one of them. You weren't acting like the villainess was. I stayed close to you to observe how your kind was, but I eventually caught feelings for you"

"I knew that you were trying to escape so I had to make sure you didn't. I fooled them all. They all thought I was playing the original role, but in reality, I have full control of myself and this game. And it's all thanks to that creator. Which is why you and I are the only two people here" Prince Jungkook said.

He turns you around, grabbing you by the chin, making you look at his face. You glared at him as he starts touching your thighs.

"no one is allow to leave or enter this game

"no one is allow to leave or enter this game. it's our world now"