t w e n t y - s e v e n

Chapter Twenty-Seven:

Knight Jung was leaning against the wall with a smile on his face. '(Y/N) won't be able to leave. She's dead in our world. If she wants to end this, killing her is the only way the storyline will go to the original storyline' he thought.  "No! I'm not going to allow you to kill her!" Lord Taehyung shouted.

"Be quiet, Taehyung! This is between us. Killing Lady (Y/N) would kill Prince Jungkook instead of seeing one of us getting married to her. You say she's a witch...interesting. I have an idea" King Yoongi smirks. Lady Jennie's eyes widened, worried that you would be killed. "Knight Jung, go look for her and bring her back to the castle," the king said before walking away.

Lord Taehyung clenched his fists and looks down. The knight follows right behind King Yoongi to discuss more the plan. Lady Jennie holds her brother's hand. "(Y/N) is going to be safe. As Knight Jung said, Prince Jungkook is possessive towards her so he won't let her near them. She will be safe. I believe she will be safe" she said.

"S-She's a w-witch...she never told me... how could she not tell me? I thought I was her friend...did she cast a spell on me to be friends with her?" Taehyung gasps, thinking about the academy. "S-She knew I was getting abused...she used her power on me..." he clenched his jaw. "No. (Y/N) would never do that, Taehyung. She is a good person and-"

"She lied to us, Jennie! How can we trust her again! I love her yet she used me! You have no idea how I feel right now. I can never trust her again. I don't care if they kill her or not. A witch must be burn" Taehyung said with dark eyes. Lady Jennie looks down with sad eyes, upset with her brother.

'please be safe Lady (Y/N). My brother might be angry yet he still loves you'

———

Prince Jungkook was smashing vases onto the ground, annoyed and frustrated that you weren't found yet. He was going crazy. He has no idea where you went. The prince gave the witch something that belongs to you so she could use a location spell to track you down yet the witch said she couldn't find you. In reality, you cast a spell to block your location.

Lady Jisoo and Lord Jimin both walked inside the room to see the prince. They moved their head as a flying vase was aimed at them. They were used to the prince's behavior. "Tell me you have news about her whereabouts" prince Jungkook looks at them. "I'm sorry, Your Highness but no. We are still looking. You will find her. And once we find her, I suggest you have the witch cast a spell to make her erase all of her memories for her to marry you. This way no one will ruin your relationship with Lady (Y/N)" Lady Jisoo said.

The prince pushes his hair back as he sighs. "I need her...I can't stop thinking about her. I love (Y/N)" he said. Jimin decided to keep his mouth shut about Lord Taehyung and King Yoongi. "Your Highness!" the door opens widely and a guard walks in. He kneels and looks down. "They said they saw Lady (Y/N) at Gwangju" which caused Prince Jungkook to smile.

"Where?" He asked. "I'm not sure, your Highness. I was only told that" the guard said. "Thank you. Send the guards there and tell them to search for her. I want her back as soon as possible" Prince Jungkook said. "Yes, your Highness" the guard nodded and ran off.

'I cant wait to marry her. We will finally be together. She will love me the way I love her. And no one will get in our way of love'

~

You were running through the dark forest, not caring if you got cuts. You needed to find a way to escape out of this world. Prince Jungkook wanted to marry you and you weren't going to allow that to happen. He belongs to Lady Anne. That's how the story goes.

Your eyes landed on an old cabin that was on top of the mountain. You headed towards the cabin and knocked on the door. The door opens to reveal a young lady. "Hello, Lady (Y/N). I have been waiting for you" she said. "H-How do you know me?" You asked. The lady smiles brightly at you before pulling you inside the house.

"You're the girl that caught the Prince's attention," the lady said with a smirk. "Well, kinda. It's hard to explain. I was hoping if you would allow me to stay a night here. I'm heading towards the castle" you smiled. "Of course, future Queen of Busan," she said. You were about to say thank you until it hit you. Prince Jungkook never announced that the two of you were getting married so how did she know.

A gasp escaped from your mouth. You looked at the lady who had a smirk on her face. Looking down, you saw a knife through your stomach. You dropped onto the wooden floor. you placed your hand onto the wound, casting a spell to heal yet the bleeding wouldn't stop. "Oops, my hands slip" she smirks at you. "you probably don't know who I am. Hello, Lady (Y/N), my name is Amber and I'm a witch just like you. The knife I used was cursed which is why you can't heal" she explains.

"Why?" you managed to ask. She goes down and pulls your hair. "I hate you. That's why. I hope you rot in hell" Amber said before you closed your eyes.

"Lady (Y/N)! Please wake up!" you slowly open your eyes to see a lady in front of you. Immediately you screamed and got up from the bed. "M-Mary..." tears started rolling down your cheeks, seeing her in front of you. You ran up to her and hugged her tightly, but something was strange when you hugged her. It was as if you were smaller than her. You remember you grew up taller than her. "I should go inform the doctor and your father. Please stay in your room" she then hurries out.

You were so confused. You don't know what was going on. You walked towards the mirror and saw yourself. The door opens widely and you were pulled into a hug. "You made me so worried. Don't do that again, alright" a boy said. You pushed him off of you and you gasped.

"P-Prince Jungkook..." you said his name. He smiles at you before kissing your forehead.

'...im ten again...'