Chapter:- 2

Maham's POV:

"DAMN IT!!" I threw the phone on the wall breaking it into pieces.

"Four." I glared at Azhaan who counted. He is the most annoying brother I have.

"That's the fourth phone you have wasted in this week. Control your anger." He said looking at me and I glared at him.

"He is getting on my nerves." I said gritting my teeth and he chuckled.

"I think he is the only person who gets on your nerves." I turned to him with narrowed eyes and he picked up his hands.

"Well, I was just saying." He said shrugging his shoulders and I nodded my head.

"Better." I said and he rolled his eyes. I want to take revenge from that stupid brother. What does he think of himself? Whenever I tried to take his brother so that we can talk that stupid man interrupted. I just want to have a talk with Arhaan who is not listening to me. So, I tried kidnapping him but his brother saved him. And this thing has pissed me like hell.

"I'm just wondering if he is doing so much to save his siblings then how will he keep his wife. The girl will live like a queen if she becomes his wife. And she'll be luckiest girl on this earth." I heard Azhaan and looked at him. He picked up his hands in surrendering.

"I'm just saying. Don't get angry." He said and I smirked.

"You are so smart, bro." I said smiling widely at him and he frowned.

"Don't tell me you are going to become that girl?" He said looking at me with wide eyes and I smiled.

"I will do that. In that way, I'll be close to Arhaan too." I said smirking at him and he shook his head looking at me weirdly.

"I have never seen a girl like you. You'll be after his brother with whom you are thinking to get married." He said looking at me weirdly and I rolled my eyes.

"Marriage and all doesn't matter to me." I said looking at him and he shook his head.

"You are ruining someones life." He said and I shrugged.

"I don't care." I said and he sighed. 

"Do whatever you want to do but don't involve me here. I'm not going to give explanation to Dad after he gets to know what you did." He said more like shouted while getting up from his chair and walked out making me angry. I followed him.

"You helped me whenever I needed your help." I shouted at him and he turned.

"Not gonna help here. You handle your problem. Don't involve me in stupid matters." He said glaring at me and I sighed.

"Go. You'll eventually come back. I know you." I said rolling my eyes and walked back to my room. I have skipped my work today cause I want to do anything to get that stupid brother of Arhaan who is making me go crazy. In anger okay. What to do to get him? I was thinking when my eyes fell on a boy who was selling something. Let's do something. I smirked and went out of my room to find Azhaan coming back.

"Oh. You decided to come back this early? Not bad." I said smiling at him and he rolled his eyes.

"What's your plan?" He asked and I smirked.

"We are going to use him. You just find out where that brother of Arhaan is." I said pointing at the boy and he sighed. After some time Azhaan told me where he is and I nodded my head. I walked out of the house and called the boy who came towards me. I mixed the sleeping pills in a bottle and gave it to him. I instructed him and he nodded his head.