Chapter:- 7

Hyzin's POV: 

I looked at them who were glaring at me. I sighed.

"Who told you to take short cut?" The boss lady asked aka Zaisha. She is the younger but you have to answer her or else there's no escaping.

"Well, I was trying to avoid the rain so thought I'll reach home soon. But I didn't know that this will happen." I said shrugging my shoulders and they all glared at me making me roll my eyes. Well, its 10 of the morning and these kids are interrogating me.

"I'm alright now. Why are you guys over reacting?" I said looking at them and they rolled their eyes.

"Yeah. That's why you are burning like fire, right?" Zara said in a mocking tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, when you are living with a Fire Blazer then you have to burn like fire, right?" I said smirking at her who just entered in the room.

"Then I should become like Mr.Calm, right?" She asked rolling her eyes and we all chuckled.

"Wow. You guys have given names to each other." Arhaan said smiling at us and all chuckled.

"Why did you guys skip college today?" I asked looking at them and they all rolled their eyes.

"To look after you." Sara said shrugging her shoulders and I rolled my eyes when all of them nodded their head.

"And why did she took leave today?" I asked looking at her who sat beside them.

"Ask Bhabhi." Zaisha said smiling at me and I shook my head.

"Because you are not well." She said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you guys call whole universe to do that?" I asked looking at them and they shook their head.

"Everyone might be busy in their works, Bhai. We are there for you. We don't need whole universe." I sighed hearing Zara. No doubt. She is daughter of Innocent Safa. Some times Abbu say this whenever my sisters act like innocent kid. Nothing can happen of these kids. After some time kids left and I looked at her who was talking on phone with someone.

"I'll be there tomorrow then we can discuss." She said turning to me and I smiled at her.

"Yeah. Bye." She said and hung up.

"You should sleep then only this fever will go away." She said sitting beside me and I rolled my eyes.

"From the very morning I'm sleeping. How much more do you want me to sleep?" I said glaring at her and she chuckled.

"You look cute when you are frustrated." She said pulling my cheeks and I rolled my eyes.

"For the first time I'm listening that someone looks cute in frustration." I said looking at her and she chuckled.

"I bet your mind is flooded with many things when I get angry or glare at you." She said smiling at me and I nodded my head. She is right though.  She looks killer in that angry mood.

"Well, how can you get leave when you haven't requested before?" I asked looking at her and she smiled.

"The hospital where I work is owned by my Dad. He is the owner." She said removing hair from my head and I looked at her weirdly.

"Really?"

"Yep." She said sighing deeply.

"Your fever is still not down yet." She said touching my forehead and I smiled.

"I have just taken medicine. It will take hours to get down." I said holding her hand which was on my head and she nodded her head.

"You should be patience, right? You are a Doctor." I said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes.