Chapter:- 9

Hyzin's POV:

"Don't you dare to skip the meal." I smiled looking at Ammi.

"I won't get homemade food there." I said looking at them and they smiled.

"Just a week, Bhai. Then you'll get it. Insha Allah." Zara said hugging me and I patted her back.

"What about me?" We chuckled hearing Sara and I gestured her to come. She smiled and hugged me making me smile.

"Me?" I looked at them who came and hugged me making me chuckle.

"Come soon, Bhai. I won't have anyone to save me from Ammi's scolding." I chuckled hearing Zaisha.

"I'll be here soon to save you, princess." I said kissing on her head and Fuffi rolled her eyes making us all chuckle.

"Bhabhi, see off Bhai." I looked at her who nodded her head with a smile.

"Allah Hafiz. Will call you after reaching there. Insha Allah. And Ammi don't skip your medicine. Okay?" I said hugging her and she patted my back.

"Be ready with your answer about the operation. We'll start with the process then." I said kissing on her head and she nodded her head.

"You take care of yourself." She said patting my cheek and I nodded my head. I left the house after saying bye to everyone and turned to her who smiled at me. 

"Once you come back, I'll share something with you." She said looking at me and I nodded my head. May be her past.

"Are you going to start with the sleeping pills again?" I asked and she sighed. Well, she hasn't been taking them from last two months and she wakes up at least more than three times. She is still not able to handle them.

"You won't be there to console me or hold me. I'll have to take them." She said smiling at me and I sighed.

"You can call me." I said patting her head and she chuckled.

"It won't give me the warmth of your embrace." She said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Okay, now you go or else you'll be late." She said turning me towards the car and I nodded my head.

"Take care. Allah Hafiz." She said waving her hand and I smiled. I hope this one week goes fast. I always avoid these far meetings but I have to accept them some time.

Night.

"Assalamualaikum." I smiled hearing the kiddies.

"Oh you guys are also here." I said looking at Insha who was sitting with Zara and Sara. Well, Insha is Izzy Mamu's daughter and Zara, Sara, Arha and Insha are inseparable. Arha is Ayaz Chachu's daughter.

"That's not the answer of our greetings." I looked at her who said shaking her head and all of them chuckled.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam." I said narrowing my brows at her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Bhai, we need a favour from you." I looked at Imaad who said smiling at me and I nodded my head.

"I know. I have to convince Chachu and Mamu for sleepover, right?" I said smiling at them and they all smiled widely.

"That's how my brother is." I shook my head hearing Ary.

"But what will I get in return?" I asked looking at them and they all pouted.

"Privacy with Bhabhi." Arha said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need that. Something else." I said looking at her who narrowed her brows at me.