Chapter:- 20

Hyzin's POV:

I looked at her who came out with her bag with a big smile on her face. I wonder what's making her so happy. Doesn't matter. She is happy and that's all. She came inside and sat on the passenger seat.

"I was going to call you. How do you that I'm here?" I asked starting the car and she chuckled.

"Himanshu told me that you are waiting outside." She said smiling at me and I frowned.

"He took leave today. How come he is here?" I asked her and heard her chuckling.

"Ansh came. He is with Riya." She said and I nodded my head. Now I know why is she happy.

"And they are getting married." She said squealing and I looked at her weirdly.

"I didn't see that coming." I said and she chuckled.

"No one did. But Ansh said this is the only way to stop her from taking some dangerous step again." She said smiling and I nodded my head. True though.

"But where are we going?" She asked and I smiled.

"I have meeting with foreign delegates tonight so I will have to do dinner with them. That's why thought to have lunch with you." I said smiling and looked at her to find her rolling her eyes.

"Then why did you tell me to have lunch?" She asked and I chuckled.

"That's why I tried to come before your lunch time." I said smiling at her and she shook her head with a smile. We reached the restaurant and took our seats.

"You should have had your lunch at home." She said and I chuckled.

"You think I didn't go there? Ammi and Fuffi told me to take you out for lunch as you were busy in hospital from last two days. So, I did that." I said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. I was thinking how come my husband became so smart in this field." She said looking at me and I narrowed my brows at her.

"In which field are you talking about?" I asked raising my brows and she smirked.

"Being romantic." She said winking at me and I shook my head.

"As if you have done PhD in that." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"If that field would be available then I would have done that though." She said smiling at me and I shook my head.

"Should we order now?" I asked and she chuckled nodding her head. After having lunch we left for her hospital. When she was about to go down we found a man coming out with a girl in his arms while her mouth was covered with a handkerchief.

"What the hell?" I said and was about to go down when she held my hand stopping me.

"He is Ansh." She said shaking her head and I looked at them weirdly.

"What?"

"Let's go." She said and got out of the car. I followed her and we walked towards the car where he made Riya sit in the car.

"Oh you are here? Get inside. We are getting married. Court marriage." He said looking at Maham while she looked at him weirdly.

"Why so hurry?" She asked and he sighed.

"You know her Dad, right? If he gets to know that I'm near her he can go to any extent. So, let's end this marriage chapter first." He said smiling at her and she nodded her head.

"Who are you?" He asked turning to me and before I can answer him she beat me off.

"My husband. Hyzin." He smiled looking at me.