Chapter:- 8

Maham's POV:

"FU*K! DAMN IT." I shouted punching on the wall. I sighed closing my eyes while tears which were in my eyes fell down on my cheeks.

"You know what, Appi." I turned hearing Azy. He calls me Appi when he is very upset with me.

"Your anger is the reason behind every problem. Dad left us because of your anger. And you had fight with him because of your anger. Don't know what more is to come." He said taking out first aid box from the drawer and made me sit on the couch. I sighed hearing him. Dad. He definitely left us because of me. And now I'm not able to find him.

Flashback.

I found Dad coming inside with tired face and sat down on couch.

"Dad I wanted to ask something." I said sitting beside him and he looked at me with smile.

"Hmm."

"Whom will you choose if you'll be given chance to save baby or mother?" I asked and he frowned.

"Why?"

"Just asking." I said looking at him and he sighed.

"If there's chances then both." He said smiling at me and I sighed.

"And if not then?" I asked and he frowned.

"Then it depends on the situation." He said smiling and I gritted my teeth.

"Why do we have to save the babies when we have to choose between Mothers and babies? That's not at all acceptable. Those babies live their life without mother's love all their life. Or they have to go through the tortures of step mothers." I said looking at him and he sighed. This actually kills me.

"This is decided by family members. Doctors have to follow them." He said smiling at me and I sighed.

"But why they choose baby over a mother? I would never ever do that." I asked gritting my teeth and he chuckled.

"There are many promises done between couples, dear. And once you become a mother your first priority will be your child." He said smiling at me and I closed my eyes to stop myself from snapping. Because this thing always makes me angry.

"Yeah. That's why you took Mom's life by saving me. Indeed I was not your first priority. If I would be then you would have saved Mom thinking how will I live my life without my mother." I said glaring at him and looked away.

"Well, you are not a mother. You won't understand that." I said standing up and was about to leave when I heard him.

"Wasn't I mother for you?" Oh shit. What have I done? Damn. How could I say something like that?

"Da-" I turned but found the place empty. Where's he? I looked around and sighed. I went out of the house but couldn't find him. I searched and called every where and everyone where he could go. I sighed. Where's he? Where could he go in such a short span of time? He even left his phone at him. I reached home and found Azy roaming around.

"Appi, where is Dad?" He asked and I sighed. 

"I don't know. I searched everywhere where he could go but he nowhere." I said looking at him and he sighed.

"What actually happened?" He asked looking at me and I sighed. Its all my fault. I closed my eyes to hide my tears. I'm sorry Dad. It wasn't intentional.

"So, your anger blundered everything. Not bad." I looked up hearing Azy to find him glaring at me.

"It wasn't intentional. I was just a bit angry when a family in the hospital chose baby rather than the mother." I said wiping the tear and he chuckled.