Chapter:- 3

Hyzin's POV:

"Come out saying Bye to your brother. And yes. Leave your stubbornness before coming out of here." I said smiling at her and left.  I found Noel following me and sighed. He stood in front of me with raised brows and I sighed.

"Care to explain?" He said and I chuckled.

"Yes. Why not." I said smiling at him while he kept glaring at me.

"Let me call Ammi and everyone and then I'll explain everything." I said smiling at him and went inside the car. He took seat beside me and I dialled Abbu's number.

"May I know where are you?" I was shocked hearing Ammi. Well, she might have asked this stupid friend of mine.

"Ammi?"

"Yep. Do you even know the time right now?" She asked and I closed my eyes. She is hell angry.

"Well, something happened today." I said and looked at him who was waiting for me to start.

"What?"
"You got married?" Came two things together and the last one was from Zaisha. I chuckled.

"Well, something like that, Zaish." I said looking at him who rolled his eyes.

"What?"
"No joking, Bhai?"
"Bhai?" I sighed hearing the reaction.

"What actually happened, son?" Abhu asked and I sighed.

"Let him come home, Bhai. Then we can discuss. And even we aren't there. So, let us meet then he can explain." I heard Mamu's voice and smiled.

"No, Mamu. I want to tell you all on phone only." I said and heard him saying Okay. Then I started telling them what happened. But I told them that I went to meet her to settle down everything instead that I was kidnapped or else they'll kill her. I swear. Specially my siblings. You guys haven't met Ayaz Chachu's children yet. They are more crazy and my siblings become hell crazy with them.

"I'll be going now. I have a busy day tomorrow. We may not meet tomorrow." I heard Noel and looked at him.

"Okay. Take care. Drive safely." I said smiling at him and he chuckled.

"Bye." He said and got out. As he left I found her coming out of the house.

"Bring her with you, son. Don't leave her alone. She is your wife now. She has become part of our family and your responsibility." Ammi said and I smiled. She is my mother.

"And Bhai, call again after reaching home." I chuckled hearing Zara.

"Okay. Okay I'll be hanging up now. You guys go and sleep. It's very late. Will meet you soon guys. Allah Hafiz." I said and kept the phone as she came inside. I started the car without any word. We both were silent on our places. I was lost in thinking that how will I explain this to Ayaz Chachu and his kids. Ya Allah give me strength. And give some to her too to go through their investigations.

"As if she'll answer their questions." My mind said and I chuckled inwardly.

"She will when they'll not leave her until they get their answers." I said and I didn't hear anything further. After some time we reached our house and I turned to her who was looking at the house. She got out of the car and I slide down the window.

"Here. Open the house while I'll just park the car." I said giving her a key and she looked at me weirdly.

"Why should I do that?" She asked and I smiled.

"No one is at home. My family has left for some vacation for a week. So we are alone." I said throwing the keys at her and drove away. After parking I came to find her walking inside the house.