Chapter:- 18

Hyzin's POV:

"What are you saying, Mamu? How can you feel like an orphan when you have a loving parents?" I looked at him hearing him and smiled.

"I had waited for days to see them." I said looking at him who frowned.

"What?"

"Well, no one knows in the family. Should I tell you? I bet you'll be shocked." I said nodding my head and he sighed.

"If you want to. But you can trust me." He said smiling at me and I chuckled. A fourteen years old kid is telling me to trust him.

"My parents died long back. Abbu's step sister was my mother. After they died Abbu and Ammi adopted me." I said looking back at the sky. I still remember the day when I met my beautiful parents for the first time. And I still celebrate that day more happily than my birthday.

Flashback.

I was busy in doing my homework when I heard Asim calling me. He is my roommate.

"Hyzin." I looked at him with raised brows.

"Your parents came to see you." My eyes widened and a big smile formed on my lips hearing him.

"Reallyyy?" I squealed and leaving my books I ran out of my room. I stopped in front of the Father's office taking deep breaths and was about to go inside when the door opened and Uncle Nicole came out.

"I was going to call you. How come you are here?" He asked with frowns. Well, he is very strict. Or should I say Khadoos?

"Asim told me that my parents came to meet me. I want to see them." I said smiling widely at him and he rolled inside.

"Go." He said pushing my inside and I stumbled a little but composed myself seeing the two people in front of me. They turned to me and I was looking at them. Are they really my parents? I'm not dreaming, right?

"Meet them, Hyzin. They are your parents." I looked at Father hearing him and again looked back at them. I looked at the lady who sat in front of me to meet my height.

"We came to take you with us. Will you come?" She asked holding my hands and I looked at them. Is this the question to ask? I'm 100 percent ready to come.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go as soon as possible." I said smiling at her and she looked at me shocked then a big smile formed on her lips.

"He said yes, sir. Now can I go ahead with the paperwork?" I looked up hearing a man's voice to find a very handsome man standing in front of the desk.

"You can."

"Is he my Abbu?" I asked in her ear and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Shouldn't I call him that? You are my Ammi, right?" I asked with pouted lips while she was just looking at me.

"Yeah. You should call us that. Ammi and Abbu. Yes. We are your Ammi and Abbu." She said nodding her head with a big smile on her face while I frowned when a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Aren't you happy hearing me call you that?" I asked and she turned her head towards me with a jerk.

"No. You should call me. Only you can call us that, son." She said holding me by my shoulder and I smiled.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked wiping her tear and she hugged me making me smile more.

"Because I'm happy. I'm very very happy." She whispered in my ear making me smile. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.