0.14

The list for all his crimes were long.

"I didn't do that. Or that. Yes. Yes. No. I heard about this one, stupid move on their part." Daisuke clicked his tongue in disapproval.

Tsukauchi had made the list of suspected crimes for 'Suspect X' and after a couple minutes of him reading them out loud one by one, Daisuke got fed up and offered to just look it over himself.

"You're being oddly compliant now that I'm thinking about it." Tsukauchi pointed out.

A small huff came from Daisuke, "Well seeing as I've been caught and am being held in Tartarus where the worst of the worst are being locked up and there's no leaving... I might as well."

Tsukauchi sat back in the chair, arms crossed. From what he'd seen of Daisuke, nothing from the boy gave him a sense that he was dangerous.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Daisuke mumbled, twirling the pencil around his fingers.

Taking in a deep breath the detective asked, "Have you killed anyone?"

The pencil suddenly stopped.

"What makes you think I'm capable of doing that?" Daisuke looked up.

Tsukauchi frowned. "Was it not your men who sent--"

"I didn't lay a finger on them." Daisuke cut off. "I wasn't threatening them to do or say anything. Hell, I never even asked for them to be quiet about me."

"Then why did they?" Tsukauchi glared at the boy. "What was it about you that everyone just collectively decided to not out you? I would have definitely found you sooner if one of then had given in on how to contact you."

"Your guess is as good as mine, Detective." Daisuke shrugged. "But then again, I can understand why they do the things they do.""

Tsukauchi narrowed his eyes, "You realize you're sympathizing with villains, right?"

"I'm sympathizing with people, Naomasa." Daisuke sat up straight. "They are just as human as the two of us are. Though there are those who need more help than others."

-.-.-

Eventually, deeming Daisuke docile enough, Tsukauchi had the majority of the safety precaution restraints removed, leaving only quirk suppressant cuffs on the boy.

"You guys have my watch?" Daisuke asked, attempting to crack his back.

"All of your possessions are being looked at--"

"That was a gift from Goto-san. Not even I would dare tamper with it. Try not to break it." Daisuke quickly states.

"I'll let them know." Tsukauchi nods.

"If we're going to be here for another while, can I get something to eat? Oh! Maybe some hot chocolate with marshmallows!" Daisuke's eyes widened in excitement.

"Where is this coming from?" Tsukauchi frowns at the sudden excitement.

"It's like I told you already." Daisuke groans. "I'm already staying here for the rest of my life. If you're going to continue to come visit me for questions and what not, might as well feed me."