a fight

tw: sexual harassment, violence

Finishing off the last of my chocolate milkshake, I let out a long sigh.

It's not every morning I get to start off with a big hearty breakfast. Usually it's whatever I can whip up at home, but considering the latest events, all I've wanted was to just be lounging around at Beau's house and that's it. Unfortunately, I have to actually let my family know that I'm alive at the very least.

With that being said, Beau came over, snuck up to my window and dragged me out of bed at seven fucking o'clock in the morning, talking about 'I can't sleep without you'. It was cute, yes, and it did make my heart do a few tired flutters, but the world does not exist to me before eight. Waking me up any time before without a darn good reason is an atrocity. Yet again, it's an atrocity only Beau can perform. I'll reluctantly allow him to wake me up at such ungodly hours because it's him.

It's not like I would pass up the golden opportunity to be woken up with his head between my legs after all.

After everything was partially said, mostly done, he lugged me around most of the morning. Moving me into the bathroom while my legs were still shaking post-orgasm and propping me up on the counter so I could brush my teeth while he detangled my hair. I loved fucking with him every time he went to untangle a small knot and it made a horrid sound of my hair being torn rip through the bathroom. He's so sweet and yet so gullible, stopping after every little wince I made and always asking me if I was okay.

Of course I was okay. I had him with me.

By the time we were done in the bathroom, I could walk by myself, which he wasn't so fond of because that meant I wasn't pressed up against him the whole time. He eyed me with a smirk as I got dressed, his shameless way of enjoying the sight of me naked warranted a few reprimanding swats from me here and there as if ten minutes before that he didn't have me moaning out his name quietly as he fucked me with his tongue.

I still can't get over how heavenly it was to be able to wake up to that.

We snuck out of my bedroom window, even though my mom was gone and it was just my dad and Kat here and both of them already knew about me and Beau. It's a no-brainer that I should be able to walk downstairs with him and say goodbye to everyone as if all was normal, but to them, my relationship still has some time to get used to. So out the window we go.

Waiting in his car were a few Tupperware containers sitting in my spot on the passenger side and inside of them were strawberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, and my personal favorite, a chocolate milkshake in the cupholder. I usually don't get hungry enough to eat all of that so early in the morning, but once I took the first bite of those buttermilk pancakes, they were gone by the time we got to school, same goes with the eggs. Getting me to eat a full meal was all he'd wanted, but it just so happened that the meal was fucking mouth-watering to just think about it now.

Now we're in the backseat of his car (not doing anything nasty, if that's what you're thinking), exchanging the milkshake between us and watching everyone who walks into the school through the back gate. He points out a group of freshmen talking by the gate, especially eyeing the football players that walk by. Silly little things. I swat at him, telling him they were 'new to the game' to which he replied with a laugh, "They got here nearly seven months ago, they're fucking idiots if they haven't already learned by now."

Fair.

I lie my head down on his chest, breathing in his scent deeply. If I could always have this, I would have it in a heartbeat. If we didn't have to get up and go to our classes soon that we surprisingly aren't late to for once, I would spend the whole day with my head on his chest allowing my lungs to eagerly absorb the natural scent of mint, faint cigarette smoke, and a trace of vanilla. All the factors that make up my Beau.