1.4 School Prince x School Bully

Jiang Jiamian seemed to be startled when he was suddenly restrained. When he spoke, his voice was trembling, "You, what do you want to do?"

He didn't expect that Qi Yan would show up anyway!

There is not a single light in the narrow and long alley outside the old community.

Only the east and west ends of the road were faintly illuminated by some light but could not illuminate the middle part at all. It must be said that Qi Yan's choice of location was particularly accurate.

Basically, he was standing in the darkest part of the entire corridor, so that Jiang Jiamian could only see his outline, but couldn't see his face clearly.

But it happened that the original owner had walked this road a lot, and the only parts that were particularly dark were the few steps in the middle, which he could cross in a couple of steps. So he won't bring a flashlight for this purpose at all.

As for mobile phones, the school does not allow students to carry them. The original owner, a scumbag and school bully, just tried it out a few days ago, and the newly purchased mobile phone was smashed to pieces by the dean.

Although he couldn't see the face clearly, Jiang Jiamian certainly knew who the other party was, so he was not as panicked as he showed. But because he knew Qi Yan's cold side later in the plot, it was difficult to remain completely calm.

Although in the original plot this night, Qi Yan did not do anything substantial to the original owner for the time being, but now he crossed over and began to change the direction of the plot. But who knows whether the thoughts of this schoolboy Qin Yan would change accordingly?

The cold voice suddenly came closer to Qi Yan's ear in the darkness, and his low breath blew against Jiang Jiamian's ear, "Don't move, or the knife will scratch your eye, which will be a pity."

"Who are you?" Jiang Jiamian really didn't dare to move and asked with a trembling voice.

Qi Yan raised his other hand and stroked the corners of his eyes very gently, "You don't need to know."

Jiang Jiamian's hand secretly touched the only thing in his pocket that might provide light - a lighter.

His voice was still unsteady, trying to attract Qi Yan's attention, "Did I offend you somewhere? I can apologize! Or, do you want to rob money or it is sexual assault? If you want money I can give it to you, but if it sexual harassment... you, you, you have to be gentle!"

The System "..." My dear host, you are worthy of being the one.

Jiang Jiamian's straightforward words made Qi Yan's fingers holding the handle of the knife seem to tremble.

The next second, the cold knife suddenly moved away from Jiang Jiamian's eyes.

Jiang Jiamian breathed a sigh of relief, and his fingers that were secretly trying to find the lighter in his pocket suddenly became much steadier.

After all, only by revealing Qi Yan's identity on the spot can we get involved with him later and have reason to continue to approach him.

It's useless to know in your heart, you must show it to the public, otherwise tonight's encounter will be useless.

However, just when he was about to successfully take out the lighter and light it, the cold knife suddenly fell on his neck.

Jiang Jiamian only felt a sting. The pain was not strong, just like being bitten by several mosquitoes at the same time.

Damn it!

How dare he use the knife!

No wonder the original owner was really scared.

"Please tell me what you want to do?" Jiang Jiamian quickly stopped his movements.

If Qi Yan dares to take action again, believe it or not, he will let him follow the plot and get his miserable ending!

Save the shit!

Jiang Jiamian cursed in his heart but did not dare to move his body. He allowed Qi Yan to pinch his chin tightly with his other hand.

Qi Yan whispered into his ears in a cold commanding tone, "Don't look for An Xinya again."

"An Xinya?" Jiang Jiamian suddenly realized, "You like her too?"

"You just need to know that if you are not good..." Qi Yan avoided answering and just moved the knife in his hand up and down the side of Jiang Jiamian's neck.

It slid slightly.