1.12 School Prince x School Bully

"You haven't eaten, right?" In the infirmary, the bald school doctor sighed and looked at Jiang Jiamian, who was lying on the small bed with a pale face. "It's definitely not advisable to do strenuous activities while hungry."

Jiang Jiamian smiled awkwardly, "I got up late in the morning and didn't have time to eat."

Qi Yan squinted his eyes slightly and silently looked at Jiang Jiamian.

He didn't believe Jiang Jiamian's lies.

If it was other person, it would really be possible to skip breakfast in order to rush to class, but for Jiang Jiamian, the school scum, not to mention being late, even skipping classes is a common thing.

Would he skip breakfast to go to class?

The school doctor said solemnly, "I'm afraid it's not a problem with breakfast, is it? The stomach rumble you have is at least because you haven't eaten overnight. And based on preliminary judgment, there may be other gastrointestinal problems. I suggest that you go to a hospital for a comprehensive examination as soon as possible. "

After the school doctor told him that he had missed two meals, Jiang Jiamian was embarrassed for a moment and could only give the school doctor a social smile jpg. "You have good medical skills, doctor."

The school doctor, who had always had a serious face, became excited, "Of course. Don't look at me as a small school doctor here now. I used to be an expert in the provincial capital hospital. If it weren't for... balabla..."

Jiang Jiamian was dead-eyed: "..." I don't want to know about your great achievements, thank you.

Besides, if your medical skills are so good, why haven't you cured your baldness yet?

"Then should he take medicine now or eat?" Qi Yan quietly interrupted the agitated school doctor.

"Ah? Oh, cough, cough." The physician cleared his throat and finally stopped his rambling talk, "If it doesn't cause any pain, there is no need to take medicine. Just eat something easy to digest and rest. Also, remember to not eat too much at once."

"Sure." Qi Yan stood up and walked out.

Behind him, the school doctor took a look at the scabbed cut on Jiang Jiamian's neck, and suddenly asked, "What's wrong with your neck? Is it scratched? Do you need to disinfect it?"

Jiang Jiamian raised his hand and touched it, staring at Qi Yan's back, he said almost word for word, "It's okay, it's just that the dog scratched it last night."

Qi Yan, who hadn't walked out yet: "..."

"Really?" Said the school nurse. Looking at the bloody wound that didn't look like a dog scratch, she still said, "Then you should get a rabies vaccine."

Jiang Jiamian sighed in a dilemma. "I'm afraid that dog will come back and scratch me again. These days there are too many crazy dogs on the road, especially at night. They might suddenly jump out of some dark trash can, making it difficult to guard against them."

Qi Yan: "..."

Qi Yan, who was about to go out, silently stopped his feet and turned his head, looking at Jiang Jiamian he said, "If you're not feeling well, just stop talking. I'll buy food."

"Okay." Jiang Jiamian said with a crooked smile, "Thank you so much, classmate Qi Yan, you are truly a considerate person."

When Qi Yan came back with a cup of soy milk and two eggs, Jiang Jiamian was already lying on the small bed in the infirmary with his eyes closed.

Qi Yan sat quietly aside and gently put down the things, but did not wake Jiang Jiamian immediately.

He silently looked at Jiang Jiamian's extraordinarily soft sleeping face and suddenly an unprecedented desire arose in his heart.

He looked so good when he was sleeping.

Now he not only wants those eyes, he wants this whole person, he wants to take this whole person as his own!

He wants him to be his possession, his most perfect possession!