1.8 School Prince x School Bully

Jiang Jiamian returned home. Although the original owner lived in an old community, this community was the best one in the city at the time when it opened, so the area of ​​the house is not small.

However, precisely because of its large area, it seems even more empty, cold, and lifeless.
The original owner has been guarding the empty house alone for many years. The original owner's parents have been running around doing small business all year round, and they have long neglected to discipline him.

As a result, the original owner not only had a cold relationship with his parents, but also became rebellious, and his academic performance was always poor.

Even when he entered Tamagawa High School, it was the original owner's parents who spent money to get him in through the back door.

But they didn't expect that no matter how good the school was, it couldn't change the original owner's grades. He gradually became the school bully of Tamagawa High School and then became a gangster in the area around the school.

Jiang Jiamian casually opened the refrigerator, but only found a half-rotten tomato. No wonder that the original owner got stomach trouble.

Forget it, let's go out and eat something.

Jiang Jiamian subconsciously touched his pocket and was stunned. No money!?

Oh, right.

The original owner saved money to buy a mobile phone a while ago and spent all the living expenses for this month in advance. He planned to spend the money from a few students whom he often bullied in the next few days.

As a result, the cell phone was smashed into bricks by the dean.

Jiang Jiamian definitely couldn't do such a thing as blackmailing other students. He could only sigh quietly. Even if he had a way to get money, he couldn't get it so fast.

Jiang Jiamian had a flash of inspiration and thought, and entered the fast-traversing communication group.

[Lone commander: Who has food?]

He remembered that there was an alien space trading platform in the group that could send physical items. There had been many people exchanging items in the group before.
Just like communicating with the system, Jiang Jiamian only needs to control his consciousness, and the message will be sent out by himself.

[The sword master: What's wrong, you traveled into the apocalypse?]

[Lone commander: No, nevermind, I will pay you back in two days.]

[Can't think of a name: Either they are in the last days or they are dressed as beggars? I have a suggestion for you, find someone to hug their tights, and enjoy the food and drink! I was also a beggar in my last world, and then I hugged the prince and became a princess for the rest of my life. ]

[Lone commander: It's not a bad idea. But by the time that time comes, I will have already died of hunger.]

[The sword master sending you: a bag of cat food.]

[Lone commander:...]

[The sword master: I'm outside now, and there is only my cat around me.]

Jiang Jiamian: "..."

Are you taking the cat with you outside? When he saw his name, Jiang Jamian thought that he was a cold-blooded person.

[Lone commander: Do you have anything to eat?]

[Can't think of a name: I am on the bed... I really can't get down now, my waist is about to break, and I can only wait to be fed (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)]

Jiang Jiamian: "..."

Gululu. Jiang Jiamian touched his belly, then looked up at the group with only four people including the group leader on the Consciousness Sea Void Screen, and silently poked the group leader.

However, half a day passed and there was no movement.

[Can't think of a name: It's useless. I've been in this group for more than a year, and I've never seen the group leader being online.]

[Lone commander: Okay.]

Jiang Jiamian sighed, forget it, let's just do this tonight. First go to the Internet to post a ready order for ghostwriting articles before going to bed, so that you won't be hungry again tomorrow.
The classroom in the early morning was buzzing with people, but what came out was not the sound of neat reading, but a debate of match of the century between girls.

"Hey, hey, have you heard that a handsome guy came to our grade the day before yesterday? I think his name is Wan Tao."

"Not only did I hear about it, I also secretly went to see him. He is super handsome!"

"Huh, you guys. Don't brag about him, the school prince Qi Yan is the ultimate male god!"

"Hey, don't you know, many people are discussing now that Wan Tao is here, will Qi Yan's school prince title change hands? Well, now there is voting in the school forum."

"What's wrong with the voting? I went up to check it out, nd the number of votes for Wan Tao is much less than that of Qi Yan."

"That's because Wan Tao has just been transferred here. There are still students who haven't seen him yet."

A girl with a ponytail stood up holding her waist, "You guys can argue. Since they have their own merits, only children make choices. As an adult, I want both, hehe!" 

"Dream big! Come on, try and see if you can take Qi Yan!" Another girl with shoulder-length hair looked a little angry. After saying that, she stood up and left.

"Huh? What happened to her?" The ponytail girl was stunned.

"Shh!" The girl next to her quietly lowered her voice and motioned for her to sit down, "Don't you know, Fang Lan has always liked Qi Yan, and she always makes a face when others say something about him. But I don't know what she is thinking, there are so many people who like Qi Yan, how can it be her turn? At least she must be a beauty like An Xinya, right?"

Jiang Jiamian, who had just entered the classroom, happened to be walking in with a cold face. Fang Lan bumped his shoulder. When he saw the person clearly, his eyes flashed.
Fang Lan?

In the early stages of the plot, when An Xinya and Qi Yan were getting closer it was Fang Lan who targeted An Xinya many times. She can be considered the second female supporting role.

The first female supporting role is the wealthy daughter who competes with the heroine for the male lead Wan Tao.