1.21 School Prince x School Bully

There is lubricating oil under the pillow in Jiang Jiamian's bedroom!?

Who had he brought home, and who he had been with... Qi Yan felt that just at the slightest thought, the blood in his body was boiling, and it was rushing to the top of his head.

Jiang Jiamian was stunned for a moment and subconsciously looked at the thing in Qi Yan's hand. His heart suddenly felt cold. Oh no, had he just found it?

Before he could think of a reason to induce Qi Yan about it, he was suppressed, so he had to put down the bottle. Unexpectedly, when he was so dizzy from the kiss, Qi Yan discovered it.

Damn it, how does he explain this now?

"Well, listen to me." Jiang Jiamian quickly organized the words in his mind and lowered his tone to calm Qi Yan's mood, "This was given to me by a friend before! It's unopened, take a look if you don't believe me!"

Qi Yan's anger seemed to have stopped for a moment, and he folded his hand and looked at the lubricant in front of him.

Sure enough, the small bottle still had a transparent sticker on its opening, and when he weighed it, it felt like it was indeed full.

However, Qi Yan's anger only calmed down slightly but did not completely dissipate just because of Jiang Jiamian's words. "Who is this friend? Why did he give you such a thing?"

Jiang Jiamian started to explain, "Hey, didn't I join a gang outside the school and have many big brothers to protect me? They sometimes resell some medicines that are not available on the market. I saw it by chance and they just threw a bottle at me, but I haven't used it yet!"

What Jiang Jiamian said seemed to be very realistic. For him, a school bully who is involved with gangsters outside the school, it sounded very logical.

Qi Yan didn't know how much he believed it. The anger on his face seemed to have dissipated temporarily, but he had no intention of letting Jiang Jiamian go.

He raised his hand to tear off the transparent sticker, leaned over, and pressed Jiang Jiamian tightly.

He lowered his head and gently bit Jiang Jiamian's earlobe, grinding his teeth gently on the jade-white ear twice, and soon Jiang Jiamian's ears turned red.

"You haven't used it before, so you will use it now." Qi Yan's low and hoarse voice penetrated his ears with his hot breath.

Jiang Jiamian was so excited that he instantly got goosebumps all over his body.
He became more and more curious about the efficacy of the contents of the small bottle, and his mind was filled with only dirty thoughts.

But he still maintained a confused look on his face. He raised his arms and tried to push Qi Yan out. "That's enough! If you keep doing this, tomorrow I will really let my brothers cripple your legs!"

Qi Yanyang raised his eyebrows and said, "Cripple your legs? What a good idea."
He had actually considered this idea.

Naturally, he thought that if Jiang Jiamian dared to run away if his legs were broken, he would not be able to escape from his grasp.

Jiang Jiamian: "..." Damn, what a pervert!

Have he ever fucking thought about this?

Does he know what the law is? Jiang Jiamian paused suddenly when he thought of this. This lunatic might really not care.

After all, in the original plot, he imprisoned the heroine, tortured the cannon fodder, and stabbed the hero's arm, so that he could survive to the finale.

Qi Yan is someone who can't be offended. If his own father hadn't gone along with the hero's righteousness and killed his son in the ending, Qi Yan would probably have continued to act crazy.

Jiang Jiamian's eyes wandered away again, which made Qi Yan, who had finally suppressed some anger, become completely irritated. He poured some ointment and dabbed it casually before entering directly.

"Fuck! Qi Yan, do you want to hurt me to death!?" Jiang Jiamian suddenly grimaced in pain. Unable to bear the sudden discomfort, he raised his hand and slapped Qi Yan's face.
What's wrong with him being distracted?

Isn't it because of Qi Yan's actions that have no logic in the original plot and the messy relationship with the heroine that he still figured it out?

Jiang Jiamian didn't feel that he fell in love with Qi Yan right after sleeping, but one thing was that the man who slept with him was not allowed to have any romantic relationship with anyone else.

If you touch him, you belong to him. If you dare to be a scumbag, just wait to be physically castrated.

"I don't mean to hurt you to death." Qi Yan grabbed the hand that slapped him and sneered, "I want to tell you, if you still have time to lose focus under me, I don't mind fucking you until you no longer dare."

Jiang Jiamian: "..." The aloof male god is gone forever.

Although... maybe it's just the surface of this dog man.

In the school office, the person who asked for leave for Jiang Jiamian was actually Liu Qing.
The head teacher's eyes were full of doubts, "If Jiang Jiamian is sick, why didn't he call me directly? Did he again make excuses to miss school? Tell me, didn't you see that he didn't come, so you came to ask for fake leave for him to fool the teacher?"

"That's not true." Liu Qing said anxiously, "He is really feeling unwell, so he asked someone to tell me."

When talking about this matter, Liu Qing himself was confused.

Because the person who called him to ask for leave was the voice of another boy, not Jiang Jiamian himself.

The boy's voice sounded familiar as if he had heard it somewhere, but when he asked, the other party didn't say much and hung up the phone.

Liu Qing thought it was someone's prank, but after the first class was over, when he saw that the boss really didn't come, he hurriedly came to ask for leave from the teacher.

"Has he asked someone to tell you? Did he get together with those gangsters again? Did those gangsters send you to ask?"

Instead, the head teacher's face darkened, and he didn't believe that Jiang Jiamian was sick. "I'll put him on sick leave and ask him to come back and get the case! If I can't see the case, I can change him to absenteeism at any time!"

"Okay." Liu Qing touched his head. After the head teacher said this, he was not sure, if his boss really sick, or is he skipping class on purpose.

He can only respond casually for now.

"Is it that thorny guy in your class again?"

Seeing Liu Qing turn around and go out, another class teacher in the same office pushed up the glasses on the bridge of his nose, "It's tiring to have such a student in the class."

The head teacher of Class 4 sighed deeply, "What can I do? I can't control it, and his parents don't even pick up calls from me. And here comes the 'leave' again. Alas, I am really envious of you!"

The head teacher of Class 16 said with a smile, "What is there to be envious about? Well, the eyes of the girls in my class are chasing Qi Yan every day, not focusing on the books at all. But what a coincidence, Qi Yan also asked for sick leave today."