1.17 School Prince x School Bully

"Who are you? I tell you, I am not easy to mess with. Do you believe it or not, I will call my friends, put a sack on you and beat you to a cripple!"

When his mouth was finally released, Jiang Jiamian felt that his whole body was exhausted, so he simply let the other party half-hold him, breathing deeply. His words were extremely harsh, but they sounded a bit rough on the outside but soft on the inside.

"Ha!" A sneer came from above in the darkness, "Don't you already know who I am?" He was still pretending. Jiang Jiamian definitely knew who he was, but didn't reveal it, still playing a game of mouse and cat.

Don't blame him for his ruthlessness.

Jiang Jiamian paused and said angrily, "I'm just afraid of you and didn't dare to say it, but I didn't ask you to kiss me forcefully!"

"Oh?" Qi Yan picked him up and walked toward the light at the other end. "You didn't ask me to force you to kiss me, so why did you force me to do it?"

Jiang Jiamian: "..." He has never seen such a shameless person!

"If you don't let me go, I will call the police!" Jiang Jiamian tried to break free a few times, and soon seemed to have no strength at all, and continued to lie in Qi Yan's arms.

However, from the sea of consciousness, the sound of Jiang Jiamian smacking his lips was heard, "This kiss tastes really good! System, tell me, if those girls in school who like Qi Yan knew, would they all want to kill me?"

The System: "..." It has never seen such a shameless person!

After exiting the passageway, only a few people were coming and going occasionally. One boy was hugging another boy, in such an ambiguous posture, which still inevitably attracted the attention of passers-by.

"Hey, put me down!" Jiang Jiamian pulled Qi Yan's arm.

Qi Yan ignored his words and carried him straight towards a certain building.

As they entered the stairs, Jiang Jiamian finally realized something was wrong.

How did Qi Yan know that he lived here!?

Could it be that last night...

In order to verify his conjecture, Jiang Jiamian silently stopped struggling. The entire corridor was extremely silent.

Ding! The elevator opens and then closes quickly.

Qi Yan pressed the fifth floor button with an expressionless expression.

Although this community is old, the elevators were added later, and there is one elevator for each household. This elevator goes to the fifth floor, which is the only one going to his house.

Jiang Jiamian finally couldn't bear it anymore and tried to struggle out of his arms again, "You pervert!"

He threw him on the street last night, but definitely didn't leave!

Just like before when he pestered An Xinya and mistakenly thought Qi Yan had left, the other party appeared in the alley without warning.

Damn, what's the difference between this and being a stalker?

Qi Yan suddenly lowered his head and met his eyes. Jiang Jiamian didn't know what was brewing in his dark pupils, which were so dark that they were bottomless.

"Jiang Jiamian, you are the one who provoked me."

Jiang Jiamian: "..." Are you blaming him?

Jiang Jiamian couldn't help but sneer, "Perverts are like this. They only find faults with others and never admit that they have problems with themselves."

Qi Yan's face darkened visibly, and at this moment, there was a 'ding' and the elevator door opened.

"Key." Qi Yan had no intention of letting Jiang Jiamian down, holding him in his arms.

The moment Qi Yan stepped out of the elevator door and leaned over him slightly, Jiang Jiamian felt Qi Yan's lower part pressing on his waist, something that neither of them could ignore through their clothes.

Ah, is Qi Yan so audacious? Not only does he want to force a kiss, but he also really plans to force him to do that!?

"The key was left at school." Jiang Jiamian scratched his cheek and looked at the door.

Qi Yan sneered and quickly put him down. Before Jiang Jiamian could stand firm, he pinched him by the neck and squeezed it. He grabbed his shirt with his other hand and said, "It doesn't matter. Anyway, no one else lives on this floor."

Jiang Jiamian: "..."

Damn it!

How shameless!