1.16 School Prince x School Bully

Li Qingdao, the other boy, chipped in, "Yes, boss, you forgot, two days ago you asked that boy Liu Yadong to wait at the school gate to give you money. You told us to help you out. If that kid disobeys, we will beat him up!"

Jiang Jiamian couldn't ignore the hairy feeling on his back just now. He laughed and pushed away Huang Mao and Li Qingdao who were standing in front of him. "I have something to do tonight, let's talk about it another day!"

Is it an illusion, or is it that hard work has paid off, and a certain school prince finally couldn't bear it and took the bait?

Jiang Jiamian raised the corners of his lips imperceptibly and sent the two people away, leaving only Liu Qing who was following him.

"Senior Jiang, I brought the money for you!"

Jiang Jiamian didn't expect that Liu Yadong was less courageous than he thought. He originally thought that he would not take the initiative to lead people to block him at the school gate and this matter would be forgotten.

Unexpectedly, Liu Yadong took the initiative to wait for him at the school gate with the money in hand. When he saw him coming out, he quickly handed the money over.

Jiang Jiamian glanced at the crumpled dozens of dollars held in his two sweaty hands, raised his legs, and walked away, leaving with a dismissive tone, "Forget it, I don't care about your little money. For the sake of your obedience, just keep it for yourself to wipe your smelly sweat!"

"Boss, don't you have enough money to spend? So why..." Liu Qing caught up with him in a few steps, but hesitated to speak.

Has the boss taken the wrong medicine today, or has he secretly made a fortune? Does he really look down on this little money?

"Don't mind my business." Jiang Jiamian turned around and slapped Liu Qing on the head.

Liu Qing quickly fixed the red hair on the top of his head and said, "Boss, why are you speaking so loudly? It hurt my ears."

Jiang Jiamian's eyes glanced at the dark place where no strange or special shadows could be seen. The corner of his lips curled up with unknown meaning. "I'm afraid you can't hear it."

Not long after he and Liu Qing separated, there was the familiar road and darkness again. Jiang Jiamian walked slowly into the alley and a hint of cunning flashed in his eyes.

The sound of footsteps came from behind. The next second, a familiar position, a familiar wall, and Jiang Jiamian was held by two familiar arms.

However, unlike the cold knife threat last time, this time just when Jiang Jiamian opened his mouth, a fierce kiss was pressed down on his lips unexpectedly.

Jiang Jiamian's breathing was temporarily blocked.

The other party's tongue took advantage of his stunned moment to drive straight in and stir wildly in his mouth.

"Uh..." Jiang Jiamian's whole body tensed up, and both arms tried hard to break free from the other person as if his whole body was filled with resistance and fear of this unexpected situation.

The System: "..." If you really want to break away, how can the plug-in available in the system store, which can boost your physical strength with data anytime you want, make it impossible for you to break away?

The attacker didn't seem to be satisfied with the kiss. The arm that was holding him loosened, but before Jiang Jiamian could struggle out, he felt the other person's fingers pinching the flesh of his manhood.

Jiang Jiamian: "..."

The fingers tightened as soon as he moved, and Jiang Jiamian suddenly did not dare to struggle hard.

"Uh... Let go, let me go..."

Jiang Jiamian gasped hard, feeling a little dizzy from being kissed, and his body was gradually becoming unsteady.