1.24 School Prince x School Bully

It seems that she is about to give birth, but she has never even mentioned it to the original owner.

Now that she is back, she doesn't even have the slightest intention of explaining anything to him.

Are they waiting for him to see it for himself, and then take the initiative to welcome his younger sibling?

The woman was so distracted by his stare that she pushed the suitcase to the other side in embarrassment and walked towards Jiang Jiamian, "You will have a younger brother, aren't you happy?"

So they were already tested and confirmed that the child will be a boy.

Jiang Jiamian took a step back gently, avoiding the hand she extended. "Aren't you about to give birth? Is it any use saying I'm not happy now?"

Reproductive rights belong to the original parents, if the original parents want to have a second child and raise it, Jiang Jiamian would not care.

But the original owner is a member of the family after all, and his parents didn't even say a word. No, maybe it was just a deliberately concealed attitude. Obviously, there was no respect for the original owner in this regard at all.

The woman's face stiffened and she hesitated, "I wanted to tell you earlier, but your dad felt that..."

"Why are you telling him this?" The man looked coldly and glared at Jiang Jiamian, "What's the point of asking him if he is happy? As a father, I want a second child, do I have to ask my son's opinion?"

Jiang Jiamian turned around and planned to go back to the bedroom. "You are right, having a second child is your own business, I have nothing to do with it."

Maybe if it were the original owner, there might be a big quarrel, and he would be disgusted that the couple suddenly gave him such a gift when he was eighteen years old without saying a word. But Jiang Jiamian was too lazy to pay attention to them.

Anyway, he didn't expect to inherit the leather shoe factory owned by the original owner's parents.

But the parents of the original owner obviously didn't think so. Seeing Jiang Jiamian turn around and leave, Jiang Zhiguo was stunned for a moment, and then said in a matter-of-fact, "Don't blame us. You didn't study hard and the factory we have worked hard for all our lives will be in vain if we leave it to you! Now that you have your brother, if you don't study hard, don't even think about the factory! Do you understand?"

Jiang Jiamian wouldn't care even if the factory went bankrupt, but in studies, he has to shorten the gap with a certain school prince.

He had no intention of explaining this to Jiang Zhiguo. "Whatever."

"Wait a minute."

Seeing that he was not as resistant to his younger brother as expected, Jiang Zhiguo couldn't help but raise his tone again, almost giving an order and revealed his plan, "You're not good at studying anyway and it cost a lot of money, now that your mother is about to give birth, and it's inconvenient to be away from home, you might as well not go to school all and take care of mom for a while."

There really can't be no one at the shoe factory. He just sent his wife back to his hometown to give birth and has to rush back tomorrow morning.

He had already thought about letting Jiang Jiamian take care of her. After all, he didn't believe that his son didn't want the family property.

If he wants it, he has to take good care of his mother and younger brother.

"Did I hear it correctly?" Jiang Jiamian almost suspected that he had heard it wrong.

He turned around and looked at Jiang Zhiguo, "You can't bear to leave the shoe factory and you want to have a second child? Are you planning that I will take care of her during the confinement period!?"

Fortunately, Jiang Zhiguo knew that would definitely not work. He frowned, "I will hire a confinement nanny, but when your mother goes to the hospital, you will visit her, pay medical fees and so on."

Jiang Jiamian felt indifferent in his heart, "Does that mean there is no need to drop out of school?"

He always felt that the original owner's parents might have more plans than that.

"We'll talk about the future later." Jiqng Zhiguo actually avoided his eyes subconsciously.

Jiang Zhiguo's reaction made Jiang Jiamian even more aware that something was wrong.

He didn't want to be a fool, so he simply asked directly, "I'm curious, you are so busy." Jiang Jiamian's tone carried unspeakable sarcasm, "So busy that before I was seven years old, I lived here with my grandma. After I was seven years old, my grandma passed away, and then I stayed here alone for many years."

"When your grandma passed away, didn't we take you away?" Liu Lan, the mother of the original owner, heard him mentioning these and suddenly felt uncomfortable, but subconsciously wanted to explain something, "It's because you lived with us for a month and didn't want to stay there anymore."

Jiang Jiamian sneered. The reason why the original owner ran back was not because he simply didn't want to stay there, but found that even if his parents were around, they still couldn't be seen all day long. The original owner felt that it was no different from here. He was more attached to the place had lived in for seven years, so he came back.

Jiang Jiamian said bluntly, "I am not saying this today to settle old scores. I just want to ask you two, since you are so busy and have no time to raise a child, who are you going to leave this thing in your belly to?"

He doesn't care if they want to have a second child, but there are certain things that he must clarify in advance, and he can't just listen to what Yan Zhiguo says about the future and leave the rest to talk about it later.

Jiang Zhiguo heard Jiang Jiamian ask directly and didn't bother to cover it up, "Your mother and I are busy making money. You are the elder brother. If you don't do well in studies, don't study. You won't be able to get into college anyway! Drop out of school and take care of your brother! After taking care of your brother, you don't have to worry about food and drink in the future. Besides, if you weren't incompetent, could your mother and I have a second child?"

Jiang Jiamian saw that Jiang Zhiguo was really serious and confessed everything, he could no longer suppress his temper, "If I don't succeed, you will have a second child? Do you think this is playing a game? If you lose the big one, you will register a small one!?"

They naturally planned to leave the task of raising the baby to their eldest son, don't they know that if they still have this kind of attitude in raising children and leave the child in the care of others, how can they grow up to not be a waste?

The original owner's failure certainly cannot be ruled out as his own reasons.

However, the serious lack of education of the original owner's parents, and the severe rebellion of the original owner caused by this behavior, still play a very important role.

Now they actually don't reflect on their own problems at all, and instead plan to raise another one?

And it's still a way of raising kids by leaving it to others to take care of them, Jiang Jiamian was so angry that he almost didn't know what to say.

"We have raised you, and it is only natural that you take care of your brother! If you don't want to take him, I won't give you a penny in the future!" Jiang Zhiguo was so angry at Jiang Jiamian's sharp words that he immediately retorted.

Jiang Jiamian was speechless.

He nodded slowly, "Very good, I won't ask for another penny from you. Moreover, the money you gave me will be returned to you in the form of alimony later."