51- Girl Time

Back at the house you still shared with Avani and Addison, the girls were all hanging out after sending the guys to go party.

Avani: "This is the first night Blake hasn't spent here or you there in months."

You: "Yeah, he struggles to sleep alone."

Nessa: "Still having nightmares about the shooting?"

You started to talk about how much Blake still struggles when Nessa's phone rang and her smile made it clear it was her husband on the other end.

You: "Go. Talk to your guy."

Before you could continue, your own phone rang and your smile betrayed you even faster.

Blake: "Sorry to interrupt girl's night, but I had to tell you the news."

You: "I always love hearing your voice but what news? One of the sway boys get arrested again?"

Bryce: *peeking in the facetime*
"I heard that... and rude!"

Blake laughed then continued:
"The realtor called and said our offer was accepted."

You: "Oh my God! We have a house! So we won't have to come home from our honeymoon to sleep in the room next to my sister?"

The next day all of you girls were sitting in the living room chatting when Dixie showed up. You wanted to ask where she'd disappeared to last night but to be honest, everyone was tired of hearing about the drama. Your phone buzzed and when you pulled it out a steamy snap chat of your fiance popped up on the screen.

 Your phone buzzed and when you pulled it out a steamy snap chat of your fiance popped up on the screen

Nessa: *having seen it over your shoulder*
"Good Lord, girl! Josh would never."

You blushed then tried to join the conversation between Avani and Dixie:
"The other day I went to the drive-in with Ant..."

Everyone was ready for her to spill whatever tea she was holding:
"Jaden and his new girl double-dated with us. They were totally doing stuff in the backseat while we were RIGHT UP FRONT."

Nessa: "Gross."

Dixie: "God, ever since Mads and him broke up he's been with a new girl every night, I swear."

Nessa: "Wait, where is Addi? She's the maid of honor she's supposed to be in charge of fun."

Right on cue, Addison walked in wearing a bikini, and Dixie couldn't help but stare. She tried to look away before anyone noticed but everyone already had...  everyone but Addi.

Addison: "Sorry I'm late

Addison: "Sorry I'm late. I had to get a few things set up but the uber is here so everyone grab your suits... It's a beach day."

She grabbed the sunscreen and added:
"We don't need a sunburned bride."

At the beach you finally worked up the nerve to ask:
"Dixie, what happened last night?"

Dixie: "I'm so sorry. I know I missed out on a big night. We just got into a huge fight."

Avani: "I thought it was better this time around."

Dixie: "I don't know. I guess I just wanted it to work out so bad that I ignored that maybe we weren't ready."

Addison: *mumbling*
"Or weren't right."

Nessa was the only one who heard and asked the question:
"Addi, are you ever going to tell us what happened with you and Bryce after my wedding? You two seemed cozy like you were gonna get back together then I came home from my honeymoon and you two had friend zoned the whole thing."

Addison: "Bryce is my best friend and he understands that is what I need most right now."