31- New House

The girls meet with a realtor the next day who has a whole afternoon of showings lined up for you all. It proved to be totally unnecessary as the three girls fell completely in love with the very first house they looked at. It was a beautiful 4 bedroom house close to shopping and restaurants. The best part... It was only 4 miles from Sway. The realtor heads out to put an offer in for you.

You can't wait to tell Blake, so Addison drives the three of you over to the Sway House

You can't wait to tell Blake, so Addison drives the three of you over to the Sway House. No one answers, so you open the door and head out back where you hear music playing. The boys are all in the pool house that has been turned into a home gym. Bryce, Noah, and Blake are there as well as Jaden you met at the party when you were here visiting.

The last boy was tall and thin with a mess of light brown hair pulled back under a backward baseball cap. Blake started to introduce him to you all when he reached his hand out towards Nessa:
"I'm Josh... and you are?"

Nessa: *blushing*
"...really happy I came today."

Addison: "This is my roommate, Nessa."

It's too late because they are already completely engrossed in conversation, tuning out the rest of the room. They fit together surprisingly well considering he towered over her by over a foot of height. Bryce flicked Josh with a towel, teasing him but he was unphased.

Blake: "So what are you girls doing here today? I thought you had big plans of finding a new house?"

You: "About that-"

Addison: *interrupting excitedly*
"We found a house!! I mean it's not ours yet. We just put in an offer but it's just so perfect."

You: *wiping the sweat off Blake's forehead with his towel*
"The best part is it's only a 5 minute drive from here."

Blake leaned down and kissed you and you didn't even mind how sweaty he was. You had gotten used to interrupting his post workout shower with kisses and had to admit, it was extremely hot.

Noah: "Not to seem rude, but how can you girls afford a house near here? This place was leased to our management team but still cost like 20 mill to buy."

Addison: "There are some smaller subdivisions across the highway that are definitely not even close to that because they aren't considered walking distance to the beach. Plus I work, and Nessa works-"

You: *interjecting*
"And I'm going to help as soon as I figure out work."

The detailing of your plan is interrupted by a phone call from the realtor. The sellers were prepared to accept your offer but on one condition. You have to move in within 24 hours because of a family emergency that made it necessary to sell quickly.

Nessa: "Are we absolutely sure we can do this?"

Addison: "I am making pretty decent money, and we both have savings. This would be something that was ours. No more renting and having noisy neighbors above us."

Bryce: "It really is a smart investment. I read that this neighborhood is just growing in value."

You: "I know I planned to try to make photography happen, but I am willing to get a job doing anything just to help. I don't want to push anyone, but I just wanted to say if you're in... I'm in."

Nessa grabbed the phone from Addison and squealed:
"We will take it!!"

Everyone shouts in celebration and Josh looks over at Nessa and asks if he can take her out to celebrate.