48- Moving Ahead

*FLASH FORWARD 1 MONTH*

Blake is laying in your bed complaining about the food Nessa just brought him.. He's doing so much better, but still enjoys how the girls have been taking care of him while he stays there. His mom decided it was best he stay somewhere quieter than a glorified frat house.

Nessa: "Well Grumpy, you're welcome to have your mama make your meal, she'll be here soon

Nessa: "Well Grumpy, you're welcome to have your mama make your meal, she'll be here soon."

You: "C'mon babe, it's good for you to eat and build up your strength."

Nessa: "You two work that out and I'm gonna go get ready. Josh is dragging me along on the double date with Noah."

Blake: "Has anyone even met his new girlfriend?"

Nessa: "Nope, Josh and I are first."

You and Blake are kissing and cuddling because his doctor told him to take it easy when you hear a cough at the door.

Blake: "Hi, Mom."

Mrs. Gray: "Sorry to interrupt, have you rethought coming home with your father and I?"

Blake: "We talked about this, my life is here. I'm staying."

Mrs. Gray: "She can come if that's the holdup. It just makes me nervous to get on a plane and leave you again."

Blake: "Mom... I will be fine. I love you, but I'm staying."

Mrs. Gray: *turning to you*
"Will you at least try to convince him to stay here?"

With that his parents leave for the airport and Blake returns to kissing you.

Blake: "You know if you keep kissing me like this, I may never leave..."

You: *sitting up*
"Wait, really?"

Blake: "Don't panic, it's just a saying. I'll probably be ready to move home soon."

You: "That's not what I meant..."

Blake: "I just meant I'll be out of your hair."

You: "I don't want you out of my anything. I don't want you to go anywhere... maybe ever."

He looked at you confused so you laid him back gently and kissed him again. You moved to above him and kissed you way down to his ear, stopping to whisper:
"Move in with me."