It hurts

This story is just A little bit inspired by the story coraline by @reflectingsouls and it's just a very small part so pleasseeee don't judge

Characters

Marlena Fries

(Ik it's georgia soleri but she's so pretty) "Don't even try to look for me! Just forget me!"

"Don't even try to look for me! Just forget me!"

Damiano David

"Don't act so innocent

"Don't act so innocent. You're not the victim here!"

Victoria de Angilis

"Did she cry?"

Thomas Raggi

"I agree. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I agree "

Ethan Torchio

"I don't understand, why did you leave?"____________________________________

____________________________________

Don't even try to look for me! Just forget me!
Those were the last words I told them. It's been 4 years since I've seen or had contact with them. 4 years exact. 4 years ago I said those words while running down the street. 4 years I haven't been to Italy. 4 years I haven't seen my family or friends. And let me tell you something there. Those were the best and worst years of my life.

Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Marlena Fries. Weird huh? But I go by Maja for these days. And yes you Heard it right. Fries as in French fries. And you probably ask why Maja, we'll that is my cousins name. And I needed something new. So just call me Maja. I'm now 20 years old. Now days I live In Sweden, beautiful Sweden. To be exact, umeå. Nobody really knows that city so it's perfect! And yes I know I was 16 when I left but... I had to, and why, you probably ask. I honestly have a story. A story that is pretty long so lean back and listen to måneskin songs. It will help you understand, I promise.
Btw happy birthday damiano.

It all started on January 8th 2017, Damianos 18th birthday. Also 4 years ago
Beautiful day to turn 18, right? It definitely wasn't. at least not for me.
Damiano had organized a pool party at his house with his 10 friends which he always had. We sang karaoke and then it started. The fight. Well actually it wasn't a real fight with two or more people punching each other but these words were almost as hurtful as if I would get a leg broken.
At the karaoke bar one of our friends, Felix, had drunken a little too much of the alcohol, wich we drank, i know I know I was like 16 back in the days but hey, in Italy it's probably different than the US or Sweden. I still can't believe I'm not allowed to drink here.
He came to me and flirted like a twat. I didn't enjoy it and told him to back up. He didn't. What a surprise. He grabbed my ass, of course a drunken fuckboy had to. I slapped him, hard. Well that didn't end up well, because he slapped me back. That hurt. I still know the feeling.the feeling I haven't felt in 4 years. "You little slut. Nobody likes you anyways and everyone here is your friend cuz they're sorry for you having no friends", ouch. That hurt more.
And for real, I left. I left the party, ran up the stairs to my room. Btw we (the people at the party) lived together for some months to see how it was. I packed my bags and ran downstairs. "Where do you think you're going?", damiano asked me while blocking my way out. "None of your business" I said. "Marlena, you're such a party animal! You never leave a party early." Thomas shouted from a few meters a far. Of course he had to say that. He could just have shut up but no, of course not. "Hey, marlena, what's wrong?" Vic came to me "I can't stay here! I have to leave! Jag kommer inte tillbaka."(I won't come back) I said -Vic and I used to speak Swedish/danish with each other when it was private or just to annoy the others. Since she's half danish and I'm pretty much a Swede it was cool to have an other Scandinavian as a BFF- making damiano go to the side so I can leave. "Marlena, come on.... Where are you going?!" Damiano shouted after me. "Don't even try to look for me! Just forget me!" A tear formed in my eye. It hurt me the most to leave my best friends -Vic, Damiano,Thomas and Ethan- . Now I was running down the street calling a taxi.

Now this doesn't explain one single shit of why I left but it helps you to understand .

—————————
HEY PEOPLE! If you're reading this then congrats. You're reading a story wich is having parts of a dream of mine from a week ago( wich was the best dream EVER) if you like it or have ideas just comment:) if there are any questions , i can answer anything I think. I don't know how it works with comments cuz wattpad doesn't like my email address. So yeah...

Love ya people!;)