For real?

The door opened. I looked back and there was Danny. Danny told me that my ride to the air port was already there and I should hurry up.
I took my bags and got to the lobby where the others I had lunch with, waited for me.

"Bye. Have fun at the esc! And don't forget to get me some autographs and pics!" I shouted to tusse. I sat down in my taxi.

May:
Tusse had been rehearsing for the esc now for a week or so. He had sent me some pictures of his performance, people he had met and autographs that I wanted hihi.

My phone was now ringing so I picked it up. "Maja?" I heard an unknown voice "Yes that's me. Who is this?" I answered. "Oh right! I'm pelle. Remember me from mello ?" The voice said and then it ringed in my head. He was the manager of tusse. "Oh hey Pelle. What's up?"
"We have a big problem. Tusse cant compete..." he said. "What?! Why? What happened?" I asked worried. "He lost his voice and he has to get operated, but the operation is too late and he can't come. That means that you have to get to Rotterdam as soon as possible! There is a flight tomorrow wich is the perfect time to come. You will have about 1-2 weeks time to rehearse. Is that fine?" Pelle asked. " uhm yeah sure just send me everything and I'll come tomorrow." I said confused. That meant I had to compete for Sweden in the esc. Because tusse had an operation with his voice. Wow.

I turned on some music and packed my bags faster than ever. I had now 2 large suitcases and my handbag.

I got to the airport and checked in.

"Plane to Rotterdam is now boarding!" I heard a lady at the speakers say, so I stood up and got to my gate.

When I sat down at my seat I put in my headphones and listened to music.
I vibes with my music as the usual and soon I fell asleep.

About 1 or two hours later I woke up by a shaking. This could mean a: we're landing or b: we're practically dying.
I have never been afraid of flying so I just said to myself that we're landing, I mean: I can't die now lol. Because then a extra has to come for the extra. Yk that's stupid.
And 30 minutes we were landing . It had been only turbulent and 5 minutes later everything had been okay again.

Now I found myself looking for my suitcases and there they were. I lifted them from that thing where they get spun around and went to the exit.

I looked around to see if somebody wanted to pick me up. But no one. So I went outside and got in a taxi wich drove me then tk my hotel where I would stay.

I opened the big ass doors and went up to a women who stood at the counter. "Hi, my name is Maja Fries. I booked a hotel room." I said friendly. "Yes of course, dear. Here are the keys and your room is on the 2 floor." She said nicely to me and smiled. Wow the people here are nice.

I got to my room. "Wow." I said in shock. This room was so big and so pretty. I came to the room and there was a bathroom to my left. I went straight forward and there was a queen sized bed with a tv in front of it. Then again to my left was a little kitchen. Just a fridge water cooker and a mikrowave. And also some plates and that stuff. This room was way bigger than the one in Stockholm and I was very happy.

Then I noticed a note on my bed.

Hey Maja,
Sorry that you have to represent Sweden now. I know it's a lot what happened. I'm in the hospital but I'm fine. I will have my op next week but I won't be able to sing the week after so I'm glad that you could come. Ofc I will be there to support you and I wish you the best!
Take some pics for me and get me some autographs;)
Love
Tusse

How sweet of him. Especially that he was sorry that I had to take over this big ass thing for him. It was an honor.
I put all my things into the right place and then it was already 6pm wich meant that I should eat. So I got my purse and went down to the restaurant. The people who werde there to support me told me all the times when I could get food. So breakfast was from 7am to 11am , lunch was from 12pm to 3pm , and dinner was from 5pm- 8pm.

I sat down somewhere all alone and got my food at the buffet. I just ate in silence. While I heard other people laugh and talk loudly at other tables I started to listen to music again.
I decided to listen to the other contestants songs to know what I have to prepare for.

I listened to some songs and I really liked Finland, Ukraine, Norway, Azerbaijan. Germany had a fun song as well but it really wasn't what I liked a lot. Denmark was funny as well. I love the 80s and 90s!

Then a song came up wich I loved the intro of.

Loro non sanno di che parlo
Voi siete sporchi, fra', di fango
Giallo di siga fra le dita
Io con la siga camminando

Wow that song is good, I already decided on those lines. I started to nod my head with the music. My feet tapped the ground in Sync with my head nodding.

Somebody then tapped my shoulder....

I turned around.

"You okay? Wanna sit with us? You seem lonely I guess..." a male said and I immediately recognized him.

"Yeah sure. Why not? I guess..." I said little confused. Why would anybody want to sit with me? And honestly I don't know how I could stay that calm.
I went with him and sat down at the table where others sat down.
Now your probably asking: "who was it?" Lemme tell ya. It was Joel. Yes. Joel from blind channel Aka my fav band this year!!!
"I'm Joel btw, this is : niko, joonas, Olli, tommi and Alex" I got a lot of "nice to meet ya"s "I'm Maja, nice to meet ya too." I smiled. "We're a big fan of yours. We're sad that tusse can't perform but we're glad one more punk/rock song is in the game!" Joonas said. "Yea. Thank you I guess. I'm a big fan of your song tho. I vibes to it a lot lately" I replied.
"Have you met any other contestants already?" Olli asked me. "No... I've only listened to songs but never seen them in person. But tusse has also gotten me some autographs and stuff like that." I replied.
"Well we can introduce you to the other rock bands and for example those you were giving with when Joel got you." Tommi, said"Are they in this hotel as well?" I asked. "Yes they are. In this Hotel we've got us ofc, italy, Azerbaijan, Norway and Ukraine."

Torna a casa // Damiano David On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara