I cant hear you

It was now time for me to go on stage and get to the finale. Because Sweden isn't in the big five, unlike Italy, I had to be in a semifinale.

I walked up on stage preparing for my song. In the meantime my introduction video was playing. We recorded it not that long ago, unlike the others, who recorded it when Tusse was still rehearsing.

I checked one more time that my in-ear piece worked and it did.
"Okay in 3 - 2 - 1-"

The music started playing. After the short intro I started singing my heart out. I jumped, danced, and ran on stage. I did a spin and then something went off. I just pretended nothing happened, but I couldn't hear myself. Oh godddddd. This would be the end for my song! I would let tusse down, who counted on me.
I managed to continue singing. Hopefully it wasn't too bad but you know: I can't change what happened.

I ended my song with a terrible feeling. If I won't come to the finals I'm going to cry for the next 3 decades.
I get of stage "Maja! You did it. You're done for now" My manager said. "I couldn't hear myself. This is so over for me now. I'm sorry..."
I said disappointed. "What do you mean 'you couldn't hear yourself'?" They asked me in hesitation. "I mean it just like I said. I couldn't hear myself! I did a terrible job."I replied "No no no! Maja, you did an amazing job! It was flawless and now you're going to get amazing headlines about this! AND you can perform again!" They said excited. "I don't think I want to though." I tiredly answered. "And everyone is going to think that I'm spoiled because I perform twice."
"Are you sure about this?" My manager asked. "Yes. I don't want to perform again. But the people are allowed to know what happened." I said.

I sat down In my little bubble in the greenroom. I just sat there with my crew. I didn't know a lot of the contestants who were performing this night, so I was just making stories on insta. I also did a tiktok just for fun. The only good thing was that tusse was with me in the green room for support. He could barely talk but that's what made it interesting.

All the contestants had now performed. Vic called me on face time to see how I felt with the performance and so on.

"Yeah well I didn't hear myself up there..." I said. "What?! You didn't what?! Did you tell anybody?" "Yeah yeah I did but I don't want to perform again. And now it's too late.." I pressed my lips together. "Honey- whyy?" She asked worried "oh hey marlena! how are you feeling?" Damiano came up on the screen on my phone. "Heyy! I'm great, thanks for asking! How are you though? You watching right now?" I asked. "Yes! I'm great and you did an amazing job up there! I can't wait for when the evening is done and we get to party!!!" He said while holding up a glass of wine. "Me neither- oh! I gotta go. Wish me luck!" I said in a hopeful voice when I saw that the voting ended.

A/n
Sorry for not posting in a while. I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Should Marlena come to the finals or not? (Vote)