Pretty...

"Marlena?" "Damiano?" We said at the same time.

"Wait- MARLENA?" I heard a female voice shout.

"Wow this is going great..." I mumbled to myself.

"Marlena, I haven't seen you in ages! What have you done?" Vic aka the female voice said while she stood up to hug me.

"Heeeeey...." I said awkwardly. "By the way, it's Maja now..." I said when she hugged me tightly.

"You changed your name?"  Vic said but got interrupted by Thomas.
"I WANT A HUG ASWELL! MARLENA COME HERE!" He jumped up and Ethan followed him. They hugged me as well and I felt kind of weird.
"Hey people. It's Maja now."
"Why?" Vic asked curious.
"I started a new life and now it's just Maja."
"I'm sorry but I will still call you Marlena." Vic said teasing.
"Do that. I don't care but don't call me that In public please. I don't want to get all attention..." I said shyly.

"So marlena, what made you come here?" Damiano asked.
"Well I got second place in the melodifestivalen, then tusse had to get operated and can't sing now so I have to do my song... and that's what happened. And you?"

"..." Damiano said nothing. Then Vic jumped in: "we won the sanremo, and then we got here. But it's sooo nice to see you again. We thought already we would never see each other again. But tell me, how did you come to the new name?"

I then said : "well I wanted a new start after leaving sooo I figured out that nobody would find me under my real name."

Damiano POV:

Wow. She didn't want to see us ever again... were we so bad friends? Was it because of what happened at that one party?

She had changed. A lot. She had now a blond balayage wich meant that her lower part of hair was blonde and the rest her natural brown color. Her hair was now on shoulder length.how did I know she had shoulder length hair? Well she's not that good in doing her hair, so half of her hair is out of the bun. She had grown in the last years. She got boobs now. Idk what happened so she didn't have any at 16 but now she does.  She also had now freckles which look cute.

I'm honest now okay? I liked Marlena since the beginning. And we had this connection. The day I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, my 18th birthday, she ran away. We all thought she would come home in like a day Or maximum a week but when she didn't come home we started to worry and even contacted the police. But they stopped searching when half a year was over. So in summer 2017 everyone except for us, måneskin, stoped searching. We've been through Europe in that while got second in the X factor italy and still we haven't found her. I've written at least 5 songs about her where also her name is said. Songs about her being a party animal, songs about that I miss her and so on. In Interviews we Said That it wasn't a special person because we didn't know if she was okay with it.
Those last years were the worst years of my life. And the worst thing is that her family didn't even care. 
All they said was : "meh. She will come back." Or "it's the same as before" they didn't even care if she died or not. I've called her at least 20 times a day and sent her messages all the time.
When Vic told me after a month of searching that she knew about this and a little bit where she went I immediately booked a flight to Sweden, but I didn't know what city and Vic didn't know either. She only knew where her family lived. So I flew to Stockholm and made then kind of a sweden tour to every big city and searched. It took me half a year to go through but I couldn't find her. Then I went home and searched more. I prayed for years that she would return. Torna a casa.

It was weird seeing her again, much more grown up. We actually started having almost the same style even though we haven't seen each other in years. Even though she looked more "basic", it was unique. But her style was also more punk I guess.

Also a thing that she had wich I almost forgot was a tattoo she did herself at the age of 16 wich said "morirò da regina" wich translates to "I'll die as a queen" from that tattoo we did our song "morirò da re" apparently only Vic knew about that tattoo and came up with that idea. Marlena always had the vibe of being the queen when she got confident with the people around her. When she wasn't confident with them she was like an outsider.
Vic always joked around that Marlena and I should date but we always denied it. But as everyone knew we were really close.

"DAMIANOOOOO?" "Damianooooo" "DAM!" I heard and turned my head to to Marlena who was shouting my name. ✨Dam✨ . Only Marlena was allowed to call me that and she knew I would react to it.

I turned to the others who were concerned what I was thinking about. "Is everything okay?" Vic has asked me. "Yeah- yah.. everything's fine"

"So we had planned on to go to the park later to catch up a little bit. You coming an well?" Thomas asked me. "Yeah yeah sure" I answered while staring at Marlena.
When suddenly she went out of my sight....

"Where's Marlena? Wasn't she here like a second ago?" I kind of whispered to Ethan. "Dude. She left to get ready for the park. Do you ever listen?"

No clearly I didn't.

YOOO PEOPLE I just saw that we had reached a lot of views!!! Wow! It's like 214 views or so!!! That's amazing! I love you people and if you have Andy idea you can comment. Also: should I do a short story wich is based on a dream I had last week or so? It's also with Damiano and måneskin and I already wrote it down!

Buh byeeee people