Marlena....

After we finished the food I said goodbye and got to the elevator. I listened to music like I always did when I was alone. I pressed the number 2 to get to my floor. I put on some random musics , more that I pressed shuffle music and a random song comes up.

And I kissed sweet Marlena
Marlena yes take me dancing
tonight Marlena, Marlena
yes take me dancing Marlena tonight

(Ed ho baciato la dolce Marlena
Marlena sì portami a ballare
stasera Marlena, Marlena
sì portami a ballare stasera Marlena)

Marlena. I haven't heard that name in years.
Then I looked at the artist and saw it again. Måneskin.

Memories came all at the same time and I almost passed out.

A party. We've got dunk. I've drunken clearly too much. My best friend did as well, I think. I danced to the best music I've heard in a while. Then I saw damiano -my bestfriend- and pulled him away from his seat to dance with me. And then, he kissed me. As my surprise I didn't pull back.

But before I could pass out I held myself up. It was a perfect timing , the elevator door opened.

I got out and went as fast, as I could, to my hotel room.

I didn't want anyone to see me right now.

Was that song about me? No it couldn't.

I went on Spotify to see more of their songs and then it hit me. Zitti e buoni .
Wasn't that Italy's song this year? Oh shit- no no no no! That couldn't be true! I was now running down the hallway, looking down. But then-

"Cazzo!" I mumbled after I ran into someone. Some Italian words had never left my vocabulary, just like cazzo wich meant like "fuck" or so. "Sorry!" I shouted then after I had started running again. While I said that I looked back. There stood a confused person who didn't know what to do but turned around and went to the elevator.

When I got to my room I grabbed a glass and filled it with ice cold water. I chugged the water to calm down.
I showered, watched Netflix and then it was already time dinner. I put a little makeup on my face to not look like a zombie. While I did that I listened to more måneskin because I was curious .

Blind channel had invited me to dinner with them and they said that other people would also come.

I'm honest now, I was little bit too late but hey. I got stuck watching stranger things again.

I put my hair up in a messy bun, which I always did in summer time or when it was very hot. Just like in Italy-

I just wanted to go outside when I forgot my phone. I got it as fast as I could. Now I got to my elevator Pressed the ground floor and got to the restaurant.

"Okay Maja, just breath in and breath out. It's just people. What can go wrong?" I said to myself. I had been struggling with social anxiety and the more people were around me, it didn't get better.
Mad only my best friends knew about it. My best friends who I left. Yay.

I opened the door and surprisingly nobody even noticed. I saw Joel and he introduced me to the others "people, this is Maja, she's representing Sweden instead of tusse. Her song is also in a great  genre!" He said and everyone's heads were turned to me exept for those 4 people who were sitting in the back. They had a convo and didn't seem interested in talking with others. Perfect. Exactly there where 1 seat was free for me to sit. Great.
I sat down quietly and tried to be unnoticed. Didn't work that good...  as I sat down one of them looked at me for a sec and then back to the others and then back to me.

"Marlena?" "Damiano?" We said at the same time.

Sheeesh I'm back again:)