No shit sherlock

It's dark. Like- really dark. I feel pressure.

I open my eyes and see that I'm laying on stage. What?! Security is around me. And my manager. What the fuck happened?, I thought to myself.

"Omg Maja !Are you okay?!" My manager said. "What happened?" I said. "I don't know, you tell me! You literally just fainted on stage!" My manager kind of shouted. "I did? Really? Did you catch it on camera?"
"No ,no of course we didn't catch it on camera. That would only be embarrassing for you" they said. "Ugh I really wanted to see it." I mumbled.
I stood up "okay again from the intro please!" I told the staff.

And there I was, rehearsing my song bout some stupid love. It went great . There were no problems this time.

After my rehearsal It was lunch time, so I figured to go to the restaurant in the hotel. I sat down and got the Menu. I looked for a dish that would make me full. I just found a dish that sounded nice, when somebody sat down in front of me. I didn't even look up "can I help you with something?" I said still looking at the menu. "Weeeell...." The person started and took the menu out of my hands. "Uhm.. rude" I interrupted them. "Me?! You didn't even look up!" They said offended. "Well continue saying what you wanted to say then.." I said looking them in the eyes. "Okay. I heard you fainted on stage. Is that true?" They said worried. "Yeah that's true. Is there any problem with it?"
"Marlena, you can't just live like that. Did you eat something today yet? This is the big opportunity for you! You don't want that in the press, do you?" "And what do you care, damiano? It's what happens to me, not you."
"You know I care about you!" "Right. Forgot bout that..." I said. "Wait. Was is you who helped me when I was drunk?" I then asked as I realized I never knew who did. "Yeah, you were a little to drunk" he said while pinching his fingers when he said the 'little' and made a squeaky voice.
"Thank you. If you weren't there I would probably go to somebody's random house." I said in a calm tone. "It's okay. that's what friends do, right?" "Lemme take you out for a coffee." I randomly said. "Like right now?" "No, in 10 years. Of course now!" I said sarcastically and took his hand to get a coffee. I totally forgot about the food that I wanted to order, but that can wait.

"Okay stop running now. Where do you get all this energy from?!"Damiano asked as he fought for his breath.

We got to a nice small coffee shop, that I've seen while I was walking through town someday. "Okay so what do you want to drink?" I asked him. "Coffee?" He said. "Yeah no shit Sherlock, but what kind of coffee?" I asked sarcastically. "Just order an americano for me" he said. That was the coffee he drank all the time when we hung out as teens. "Okay sure I'll order. Go and get us a seat!" I told him. "No I'll order. As a welcome home gift?" He tried to convince me. "No. I'll order and you go get a seat. No excuses!" I said seriously. "Fine, MOM!" He gave up and he knew I hated it to be called mom. I was happy that he didn't refuse anymore.
I ordered his americano and a caramel latte macchiato for me. I paid the barista and looked for Damiano, who sat down at a table next to the window. "An americano for you sir..." I said playfully. "Oh thank you m'lady" he answered.

"Wait really?! I didn't know... I'm sorry... this is all my fault."

A/n : new chapter!!! Sorry that you had to wait