Episode 1 The Adventure Begins. ( Part 1)

Lukas's POV

" Until Anita sees his ugly face and freaks out".   Richard said smirking. I was shocked, but,

at the same time, I didn't really expect anything else. "Anyways,"  my dad started " Are you are excited to see Manami when we get back?" " YEAH!" Me and Richard said at the same time.

I and my family had known Manami ever since we were 3 years old, and she is awesome and special. " I hope she likes Kong," I said with hope.  My dad chuckled " I'm pretty sure she will."

" Plus I'm trying to figure out why she likes you more than Richard, Lukas" My dad chuckled when Richard crossed his arm.

30 minutes later

Third POV~

Manami, Anita, and Chatter were waiting at the helicopter landing space on top of their house. 

"I can't wait to see Lukas and Mr.Remy, Mrs. Anita,"   Manami told Anita with excitement. Anita smiled. "Yes I can see that you are, but may I ask why you are not excited to see Richard, even though he's never mean to you?" 

Anita asked. Manami rolled her eyes and replied, " He's very rude to Lukas, he acts like he's better, thinks that he's Mr.Remy's favorite child, and acts all spoiled." She stated. But before

Anita could respond, the helicopter came. Manami started clapping her hands. When the helicopter landed and Dr.Remy walked out, Anita scolded him " You are late Dr.Remy," but her expression softened "But I made your favorite cookies, anyway." She said with a smile.

Chatter then said " Bawk! Favorite cookies!" Then he took a cookie. " Hi, Dr.Remy! It's good to see you again!" Manami said with a sweet smile. " It's nice to see you too Manami, and thank you Anita, but I need to warn you that..." before he could finish, Lukas can out of the helicopter and Manami ran to him and jumped in his arms.

(I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES!)

" Lukas, you're back!" He laughed and hugged Manami tighter. Lukas looks over at Richard and saw that he was glaring at him. Lukas chuckled and rolled his eyes at him and continued to hug Manami.

Dr.Remy and Anita started to chuckle. "As I was saying," Dr.Remy started as Lukas puts Manami down, "we have a surprise for you two." As soon as he finished talking, and gorilla hoped at the entrance of the helicopter. Then he saw the banana cookies, that Anita had and sprinted.

Manami thought it was funny when Anita and Chatter got scared and started shouting in Spanish. But Anita threw the banana cookies in the air when she was frighted, but Lukas exclaimed

" Come on Manami, Kong let's get them!" Then they started jumping, while Manami was looking for the highest cookie. Then she saw it and boy, was it high(Don't judge me). Manami got to a running start, then she started running, then Manami did a cartwheel, then a backflip and jumped into the air, and she caught the cookie in her mouth and landed on her feet. 

"Nom," Manami said cutely while started eating. Then she heard clapping. She turned around and saw that Dr.Remy, Anita, Richard, and  Lukas were clapping while Kong was chittering joyfully. "That was wonderful, Manami." Dr.Remy said with a smile. Manami got shy but said, "Thank you." And walked over to Lukas and Kong. "As I said, It's just a baby gorilla," Dr.Remy said calmly.

" Wow, Anita! Baby Kong totally loves your cookies." Lukas exclaimed as Kong chittered happily. Anita smiled "Well, at least el Pequeno has good taste." She said walking to Kong and putting her hands on her hips. Kong sat up and handed Anita the last cookie. " Oh, what a good Nino! You can have the last cookie." Antia said with a smile.

Chatter then came back mad and shouted" Bawk! No Fair! Bawk! No fair!". Manami rolled her eyes and said blankly " Shut up Chatter, or no more sunflower seeds." That got Chatter to calm down.

As he held Chatter's wing, chuckling, Dr.Remy stated, "Well, I'm very happy to see Chatter's new bionic wing is working out so well." But Manami wasn't paying attention, she was too busy playing with Kong. They were both playfully wrestling while Lukas laughed.  " One hurdle down," stated Dr.Remy, " Kong seems to have won Anita over. Now let's see how the little fellow does inside our houseboat."

PART 1 IS DONE! What do you think?? Sorry if it was bad Have a good day/night.