Episode 1 The Adventure begins part 4

Third Person's POV

10 years later

It has been 10 years since the incident, and there was some heartbreak.

1. Manami was right eye had a minor scar on it,  had a jagged scar from a piece of metal that scraped her arm, and was in a coma for 3 months.

2. Lukas never left her side and cried most of the time.

3. The lab was destroyed

3. Richard left ( Good riddance!!)

4. And Manami left the house at the age of 16 and hasn't been in contact with the family at the age of 18. (She's 22 now.)

There was a big storm happening, and Dr.Remy and Anita were worried.

" Last report said that the storm may force rescuers to abandon the search". Said Dr.Remy.                 " I pray they can find the missing campers in time. I'm so grateful you called Lukas to come help". Said Anita. Kong, Fully grown, got happy at the sound of the name and the sound of a helicopter.

Dr.Remy chuckled. "Well, luckily, he wasn't too far away.  You know they were wrapping up a whale rescue in Alaska? " Dr.Remmy said. "They had just delivered the injured beluga to the marine sanctuary in Seattle when I called." He stated as a helicopter came down. The door opened and a fully grown Lukas jumped out.  "Good to see you, son".   Dr.Remy said with a smile as Lukas hugged Anita. " You too, Dad".   Lukas replied. 

Kong's smile grew.  Lukas laughed and shouted, " Hey, bro! You miss me?"  Kong started chittering as he came down, and blew his nose, using a tree. " Ahhh! Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!" exclaimed Chatter as he started to fly away. 

Lukas's new friend, Jonesy, laughed and said " Okay, that was seriously gross. Even for you, big guy." Kong chuckled as he finger-five Lukas. Lukas then walked back to the helicopter as Jonesy started greeting the Parents. Good to see you again, Dr.Remy. You too, Anita." Jonesy said while giving Leo Remy a handshake and Anita a hug. 

After the rescue

Lukas walked back into the chopper and asked Jonesy, who was fixing a part of the chopper.  "Everything checked out. Chopper's ready to go." He told Jonesy. "  Then let's do it! But it'd be a miracle if they survived the freezing temperatures up there last night". Jonesy said worriedly. 

Then, everyone hears the sound of footsteps. Lukas walked over to the Choppers' window and shouted, "Looks like they had a great big beautiful ape(that was kinda weird) keeping them warm!"  He then ran out of the Chopper. Kong came back with the three campers!!

People started to surround the while Lukas finger-fived Kong. All was going good,......until the police showed up. All was chaos. Policemen started shooting nets at Kong, but one bounced off him and landed on two policemen.

Then Kong picked the net up. "Let me out of here! Help!"  Shouted one of the men. "Dr. Remy, I need that thing to put my men down right now!" Commissioner Decker shouted. "Understood. but I need your officers to back down." Dr.Remy stated. "My men will be forced to open fire!" Decker shouted back.

Then Anita started running towards Kong. "Stop! What are you doing?" Decker exclaimed Anita shouted back " Protecting my little boy!" Decker told his men to hold their fire, and they did. "You put those nice policemen down this instant! I mean it! Or no more cookies ever!". Anita shouted at Kong. He hesitated a little. " Do it for me, please, mi Hijo! Por tu Anita,"  Anita begged in Spanish.