Episode 1 The Adventure Begins 10

Third Person's POV

                                                                                       NEWS

"Nearly one year to the day That the Remy Natural History and Marine Preserve opened, its founder, Dr. Leo Remy, has passed."

Kong wiped his tears with his hairy arm, but then started wailing and crying a little ( OMG, that was the saddest scene in the show).

Lukas: " I know, bro...I miss him too."

Said Lukas, calming his friend a little. Lukas was also comforting Manami. He and Manami were both on Kong's shoulder. And Manami couldn't help but cry. Dr. Leo Remy was like a father to her. And all of her creations, (except for Lavender and  Laura), were sent to Africa, and the male lion, Thomas, had passed 16 hours ago. Lukas knew she was in pain.

Lukas: " Manami..."

Manami: [ Looks at him] " Y-yeah?" *Sniffles*

Lukas: [ Hugs Manami] "I know it hurts. But, I, Jonesy, Anita, Amy, Danny, and Kong are here for you"

Manami: " It's just,...Dr.Remy was like a father to me, my creations are everything to me no matter if they're new or old, and I met Thomas, Samantha, and Lilliana when I was 20 years old."

Lukas: " Listen, you two, we can get through this. Humans and animals go through this. It's the circle of life." ( TwT)

" ( TwT)

Lukas then smiled and gave Manami a kiss on her forehead. Manami blushed. Kong and Lukas laughed. Looks like the feelings for these two are starting to get larger.

Timeskip.\

Richard: "Find someplace else to put that thing. Construction on my new dinosaur habits starts today."

Abe: "Lukas and Manami didn't say anything about moving the seal."

Richard: "I'm the boss while my brother and Manami is away!"

3,..2,...1...

Lukas: " What are you doing?! Don't tell me you're trying to take away this poor creature's habitat!"

Shouted Lukas, walking over to his brother with Manami right behind him. Lukas broke his arm during the rescue mission he and Manami were both on.

Manami: "It's okay, Abe, the seal is staying right here."

Both Lukas and Manami glare at Richard.

Richard: " We are supposed to be entertaining our visitors. One useless seal is about as exciting as watching paint dry."