The Adventure Begins Part 12

Third Person's POV

Nighttime

It was now dark, and there were police choppers searching for Kong. Kong wondered in the forest, grunting softly. Then a chopper landed behind him. Kong froze and turned around, only to find Jonesy's and Lukas's chopper, also Manami's land. Kong roared, thinking it was the police. Lavender opened the door.

Lavender: "Easy, bro. It's just your family."

Danny: "All of us."

Kong stopped and smiled at them. He looked at Manami's chopper and saw Jonesy and the animals walkout. Kong started to grunt worriedly until Lukas walked out with Manami in his arms. She was now in a big white nightgown with her hair down, still asleep. She had some noise-canceling earbuds.

Lukas: "It's okay, bro. She's right here." (He said with a smile.)

Kong got happy when he saw her, then Anita and Chatter came out.

Chatter: "Big boy! Bawk! Big trouble!"

Anita: "Chico, I could put you over my knee...Well, if you wouldn't crush it...for the scare you gave me today."

Chatter: "Ditto do that, bawk! Ditto, bawk!"

Kong signed and laid on the ground, head on his arms.

Anita: "I know it wasn't your fault. It's that horrible color Richard put on you."

Lukas: "Good news is, we're out of range of Richard's remote, so he can't keep hurting Kong. But we still need to figure out how to get it off him." 

Amy: "I can do it." *Walks down the stairs.* "If Lavender will give me a lift."

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

The collar beeped as Amy turned it off. Kong grunted nervously. 

Amy: "There."

Lavender: "Finally."

The collar fell to the floor and Kong signed of relief.

Amy: "It's really quite simple once you know how."

Lavender landed on the ground and put Amy down from her shoulders.

Jonesy: "So, Lukas, where exactly is this secret place you told us about?"

Lukas chuckled and said "Right here.", and as carefully as he could, he pressed the watch on his wrist. Danny laughed as the new hide-out came to view. It looked like a  powered treehouse!!

Danny: "Okay, that's totally--"

Chatter: "Awk-some!"

Chatter flew around the house Lukas laughed.

Lukas: "Thanks to Kong's and Manami's success, I was able to finance the last stage of my and Manami's childhood dream."

The home then turned invisible.

Lukas: "It renders the fort invisible, either just from the air or, as you just saw, from the ground, too."

Antia: (Chuckles) "I always figured you three were building something some kind of clubhouse, but this tree house es incredible."